Hi - new and nervous!

Options
2»

Replies

• Rainforst
    Rainforst Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi don't be nervous, we were all new once and I am sure you will find some pretty special people here who will help you on your way. Just take one day at a time.
  • acovert97
    Options
    i feel the same way
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, I'm on here almost all the time ;)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm new today too, saw a Facebook friend post about MFP and decided it was worth a try. Comfort food is my problem, hopefully adding everything I eat each day on here will make me focus a bit more, Good luck with the weigh loss!! :happy:
  • tomica01
    Options
    Hello & welcome! I think you have made the right decision by signing up for myfitnesspal! There are some great people on here that will help keep you motivated! You are already doing great! Keep it up & hope to see you make more progress!

Tomi
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard Yvonne. I agree with all the above. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. My name is Norm. You can read my profile for info if you would like. Best of luck and enjoy the ride!!
  • thorpy6
    thorpy6 Posts: 48
    Options
    hi, welcome. im pretty new here too so feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Its an open invite to anyone really!
  • niyle
    niyle Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am going to try this again. I have been struggling with my wieght for years and I am sick of being over weight. So here I go to a new me. I hope
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    This is a great site with amazing people. Please add me as I can also use all the help out there. WELCOME !!
  • niyle
    niyle Posts: 6
    Options
    :smile:
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous; you've made the first step to shed some unwanted pounds, get fit and healthy. Feel free to add me if you want someone to help motivate and steer you in the right direction.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy

Welcome to the forum :)

You'll make lots of like minded friends here

Good luck with your journey xxx
  • jogy
    jogy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am looking for new friends myself! You can add me if you want to. Discipline is my biggest challenge!
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    Don't be nervous, now YOU are in control. MFP is wonderful, I have a great support circle so feel free to add me if you like :smile: :
  • marac123
    marac123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck!
  • dkp4469
    dkp4469 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi I just joined? Its August 2012 how are you making out? Im having a hard time but I am determined this time . this will be it. Im done. Im sick and tired of being sick and tired!! Friend me if you want to?? It would be great to have some one anyone to talk to , and anyone else out there that has any advice please, Im all ears!!!!!
  • TumblingSuperhero
    TumblingSuperhero Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    feel free to add me too :-)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Be consistent and log everything. You can do it.
  • nate6868
    Options
    Hi Im naythan, I am on my 3rd week of using the Fitness Pal. I hope it working it has seen to be for me. Just curious, i maintain my calories but when i exercise it add more calories to my daily intake ? What happens when i dont fulfill these cals?