34 pounds down pics on profile lol

Options
aura100
aura100 Posts: 23 Member
Hey everyone! Sorry I'm so dumb I don't know how to post pics lmao anyways just look at my profile if you want!

Anyways I started at 196 im 5'10 so was considered a bit overweight by the BMI thing plus I felt all chunky and none of my jeans fit anymore :( sadddd ( sorry if i ramble / don't know how to spell lol)

3-4 months of running a bunch and doing some kickboxing with the fiance and finally this month I joined the Goodlife gym I am now 161.4 to be exact so now im healthy yayy! I want to still firm up everything and get the body fat % down but im doing really good at the gym a few times a week. I find the most important thing for me is changing your eating habits. If you are really serious about your body shape and health just think about what you put in your body and how much of it. This site is awesome becuase you can track what you eat but I find now that im in better shape and I kinda know what im doing that i dont have to track my food anymore because I know that its good for me and I just listen to my body and eat when im hungry. I try to eat 5-6 small heathly meals a day .. for whoever is interested ill list some food that i love

1. Turkey Burgers!

ground turkey - one pound
buckwheat or oat bran - 1/4 cup - i use buckwheat ( I put some in my shakes too! )
1 egg
1 tsp terriaki sauce ( I use the reduced sodium )or that other worst-sire sauce that i dont know how to spell ya put it on steak and stuiff.. lmao
a pinch of salt , pepper, oragano
make like 4-5 patties with your hands and toss it on the grill or im lazy and just use the fryin pan and yum yum! try em tonight!
whole wheat bun and toppings whatever ya like!

I only eat chicken breast and fish like salmon and the turkey in the burgers and thats about it...

I hate veggies so its super hard to get them in for me i eat like the mini cucumbers and make salads with lettuce and celery haha
i eat onions and sometimes peppers but i gotta force some food down my throat sometimes even if its healthy :( but im workin on it lol
just eat unlimited veggies dont track them thats dumb lol just eat up people! yummm
i eat apples and almonds / walnuts and snaks cuz it gives you energy instead of energy drinks/pop which i was bad for.

here is some tips if anyone wants to know what i do

1. only water to drink and drink a lot! ( cut out the pop i dont care if its 0 calorie bull**** its horrible for you anyways! your not helping yourself ! )
2. I never have coffee ever i dont even like it( I had a problem with energy drinks but i managed to quit! yay)
3. if it has more than 4-5 things in it i dont eat it. ( min processed )
4. workout a bunch cardio and weights you gotta do both cuz if you just do cardio you will just be a skinner version of what you were with no muscle lol
5. dont be so hard on yourself at least your trying and you will make it to your goal eventually! I work with sooo many overweight people whom I love but when I try to tell them what they are eating / drinking is bad for them they dont care like ugh it makes me mad how everyone just lets themself go its gross ahh and yeah i was one of them! i just wish i could help them see my ways lol oh well...you have to WANT it so bad it kills you everyday! you gotta have goals and its gotta be stuck in your MIND.
6. be happy in your own skin . just remember every skinny girl or bigg muscle guy has some issue about themselves that they want to change. no one is perfect you will never be the most pretty or the most handsome and the sooner you relize this the better the world will be STOP COMPARING yourselfs god we are all awesome and there is noone else like you!
7.everybody is different I relize this so track your food or don't ...do cardio or don't I don't care what ya do as long as your gettin' er done!
I just mentioned what worked for me but I know that its gonna be helpful to some people and thats awesome if you have any questions at all or wanna be friends add me up or messge meee :)

Good luck everyone Ill post again maybe when i figure out the pics and reach my goal of 145 :)

Replies

• skinnyskittles
    Options
    Thanks for the ramblings, surprisingly inspiring.
  • bigwagon52
    Options
    wow, good for you!!!
  • MeleriD
    MeleriD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Think you mean Worcester Sauce hee hee. The burgers sound great will definitely give them a try. New ish to MFP would live to add you as a friend if you wouldnt mind !?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!