Logging Circuit Weights

Options
Hi. .I am new to this and would love help. I did 20 minutes of circuit weight machines after 30 minutes on the eliptical today - I know how to add/log in the elliptical stuff, but how do I log in the circuit weights. I tried looking and it seems the machines were listed individually - or am I missing something? Thanks so much!!

Replies

• mommymeryl
    Options
    bump
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Just pick strength training under the cardio section.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Put it under cardio. There is a listing for circuit training there. Be advised though that I would only enter maybe 60-70% of the actual time you do or reduce the number of calories burned by 30-40% because the estimates can be too high. After I used my HRM my calories burned were about 100-150 less than the MFP estimate for 40 minutes of exercise. That is what I did before I got the HRM because I would rather estimate too low on calories than too high. God bless on your fitness journey! :smile:
  • mommymeryl
    Options
    Thanks sooooooooooo much to both of you. . .I never thought of putting it under cardio. . .lol. . .I knew it was weights, so I assumed under strength. Thank you!!!