Honey Badger is getting *kitten* done!

Options

Replies

• kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Love your "cant ride this roller coster" comment.... I've been there..... Welcome to MFP
  • HoneyBadgerPress
    Options
    Dallas. I just moved from Austin to West Texas. Please send a Nordstrom's bag and something I can lick from a high end shoe store!
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are my new bee-eff-eff! Greetings from Florida!
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Love your outlook on life! Friend request sent!
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Most honey badgers don't give a S**T! But it seems like you do! Welcome to MFP ... it's a great site!

Add me if you wish!

Thanks
  • HoneyBadgerPress
    Options
    Wow- thank you all for all of the friend invites, nice words and promises to help me! I am hoping your 'help' means the same as my 'help'...wine delivery, shopping and perhaps a pedicure? All of your warm welcomes are sincerley appreciated by my honey badger heart <3
  • Deluxe97
    Deluxe97 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Word to the wise....the 90 calorie fiber one brownie things are great for chocolate cravings ( I make mine extra better by warming them in the microwave).

Best of luck, it WILL get better. Can't wait to see your future posts!
  • M_on_a_Mission
    M_on_a_Mission Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    To my designer shoe "sole" sister - I absolutely loved your post! It's just what I needed to read to know I'm not alone. I'm three weeks from my 42nd birthday and on the verge of being classified as obese. I joined MFP a couple months ago, did well for a couple weeks, then failed miserably. After eating about a 1/3 of a package of Biscoff cookies earlier today and then feeling miserable, I said enough, made up my mind to start again, and logged back on to MFP. I've always been a private person and don't have a local support network. I've tried weight loss in the past with no success. Hopefully this time will be different. I wish you the best of luck!!
  • Ceres77
    Ceres77 Posts: 10
    Options
    Your great post and amazing attitude have convinced me to come out of lurk mode and send a friend request! :-) I've only been here for a few days, but it's great so far--and I've trying a lot of calorie counting sites/apps. I'm looking forward to making some friends to cheer on as well!

Best of luck to you! (And also, big thumbs up for Honey Badgers, especially the ones who get *kitten* done.)
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm on it! LOL How does any one live in this state and lose weight? The food is awesome and it's everywhere!!! I am glad I lost most of my weight before I got here...and don't get me started on all the cupcake stores!!!! OMG, they are trying to kill me and I must put them out of business pronto!:tongue:
  • idaman76
    idaman76 Posts: 40
    Options
    Well as long as you make that dipped in Cool Whip Light, that'll cut alot of calories :noway:

Ok, maybe no chocolate, no ice cream, no sprinkles either.........yep, just the cool whip. :sick:

actually calories may be higher but carbs are lower in regular cool whip, my doc recomends not cutting out deserts and such but replacing them with healthier options. As I have done this I find myself leaning more towards the healthy foods and not craving the sweets, but i still have 1 cheat day a week with my son and i indulge in one very good splurge. Have to be careful though as not to keep splurging so i do it later in the ay when i know I can just go to bed and sleep it off
  • kittykattrick
    Options
    Friend request...sent! I need someone like you to make me laugh and motivate me. :) Amen sista! Lets do this!
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Good luck with everything. With an attitude like that, I know you can make it.
  • HoneyBadgerPress
    Options
    Already running 100 calories behind from this time yesterday. I'm a calorie boss today. I even threw away a box of Ding Dongs. I never ever abuse tasty cream filled snack cakes. But they were taunting me- so I ate some oat meal right in front of them. Slowly - like it was the best thing ever- I made them watch every bite. And then I broke up with the Ding Dongs. I don't think they will be back since I cheated on them with something less delicious right in front of them.
  • mandi7013
    mandi7013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really like how you put things in perspective!! I would love to offer support and encouragement (and need it as well). Friend request sent.
  • StrongAtLast
    StrongAtLast Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Love it! you crack me up! You will do well!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    size 18 can be sexy, if you work it. size 10 can also be very not sexy if you don't work on it. so work on it and work it all at the same time, sister!
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Welcome to the boards, post often, Honey Badger!

Be kind to yourself along the way and become the change that you would like to see.
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Love your "cant ride this roller coster" comment.... I've been there..... Welcome to MFP

riding the coaster? ;)
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    WELCOME badger!! you picked the right place to start your journey. you will love it here.
    the support and help here by ev1 is exceptional. starting here was the best thing i ever did.
    i wish you much success. if you need anything just ask me or anyone else, we are happy to help.
    :flowerforyou: