T.H.E. Team - Week 49

2»

Replies

• nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    manda111 SW 198, GW 130, CW 168= no change but lost 1 in off hips :)
    pinbotchick SW 237, GW 140, CW 207 = -2 lbs
    cc_campbell81 SW 149, GW 130, CW 139.4= -.8
    Losingit4good SW 222, GW 200, CW 220.2= -2
    nitag SW 230, GW 150, CW 202 = -2lbs..

Okay so last week I had to buy a new scale.. When I weighed myself it said 204... So I updated my weight on here.. I thought I was at 201 but apparently my scale was off and was weighing me less... this new scale pretty much matches my Wii..
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    kstefanski - SW: 200, GW: 135, CW: 158.6 = 2.2 pounds down!!

This was an exciting week for me, I got back into my workout schedule and my body obviously thanks me for doing that, because I'm out of the 160s!!! Woo hoo 150s! I'm so excited, I haven't been in the 150s since probably jr. high! I am finally into a size 12 (even though those are still a little roomy), and in a large shirt size! Plus this marks my 40 pounds lost mark, and I can see the end, it's near! Less than 24 pounds to go! Yaaay!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Happy Weekend all you Beautiful Ladies :flowerforyou:
    kstefanski - SW: 200, GW: 135, CW: 158.6 = 2.2 pounds down!!
    GuidosGal_SW 224 GW still trying to decide CW 184 1 lb
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Good Evening Team,

although I haven't weighed in this week...I have been eating right just haven't been exercising.. I had a wonderful weekend... My daughter Competed in the Mid-American Figure sk8ing Competition in Fraser MI. this morning and her team took 1st place :-) out of 8 groups in her division her team was 1st woo hoo... Out of 8 Team from her Rink 5 of the teams took gold and 3 silver :-) what an awesome job Their couches are amazing and work hard... Very proud of all of the teams :-)

hoping to be back in the gym very very soon...

sheila
  • manda1111
    manda1111 Posts: 113
    Happy MLK Day, I hope you are doing something inspiring.
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Happy MLK day all... I chose to work today.. Was thinking I could get a lot done today.. But there is nothing to do. Hopefully I can get out of here before it starts to snow...

Have a great day...

Anita
  • CrazybeeRX
    CrazybeeRX Posts: 288 Member
    Hi all. I've been MIA this week. Sorry, did lousy didnt log and ate lots of chocolate. I've gained a few pounds. Had lots of back pain so I've not been moving around much. I ended up taking a muscle relaxer and then couldn't function and had to come home from work. I slept from 1:30-7pm today, it knocked me on my butt. So any of you on facebook that sees me please kick my butt and help me get in gear. I love losing the weight and I love being in touch with all of you, but i need a kick in the pants.

You guys are all doing great and I'm proud of you all. I won't make the Valentines challenge...I'm too far gone for that now, but I'll try for something.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    I keep plodding along and doing my best. This afternoon, I am making it to a real city with a large grocery store. I am almost dreading the extra time it will take me to read labels. Keep drinking your water, doing some exercise and making better food choices.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Morning all. I haven't been logging, which is bad, but I haven't been eating everything in sight, either. This has been a crazy week. My new volunteer thing is eating up all my time right now. exciting, but scary too. once i get a case manager hired then i don't have to do nearly as much. Got our new exchange student on Sunday. So my house is quite crazy.

I propose we change the title of our weekly thread to say the date rather than "week" as it can discourage new members from joining, thinking we'lve all been here for nearly a year, and it is depressing for me to see that and know i haven't been doing it all those weeks I should have been. just a thought.

i am trying to get my schedule organized better so i can be on here more and be more useful to everyone.
  • DWray44
    DWray44 Posts: 76
    I think that's a great idea! I must say, knowing how many weeks it had been since I had last been on here was quite an eye opener for me! I do think it would make it less intimidating for new members to have the date.

Today was day 3 of the gym for me, and I feel great! I'm meeting with a trainer in the morning, so he can help me with my knee strengthening. Hope everyone's having a great day!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Didn't log my food today, was very busy. Didn't eat too bad, ate some cookies after dinner that I should have skipped, but other than that, eating ok. Trying to get the kids to the dentists and eye drs and the exchange student registered for school and getting his school stuff and it's like I'm a taxi service right now. ha Things should settle down next week. Most of the days this week I have all the kids so won't be able to hit the gym till Sat. I decided my 3 days a week are the days I have one child in the am. due to childcare I can get at the gym in the am but they don't have any in the afternoon. But then of course tomorrow is supposed to be that day and I have all the kids instead, it's an early release day. I'm not going to sweat it or feel defeated, it's just not my gym day tomorrow. Sat though I should have no excuses!!!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Happy Wednesday YaAll. Well I finally did it I hit the 40 Pound lost mark :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Yeah Me I think I would like to lose 20 more but I have not decided yet. One of my daughters teachers from last year called me skinny today (Holy Cow I have not be called skinny since second grade and I am 45 now (I am not really skinny (wearing a size 12 to 14) but I will take the compliment :wink: Hope all you BEAUTIFUL ladies are doing well ((((((HUGS))))))
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    'Sup girls! Been missing you all~ I'm good, exercising, eating decently, think I'm losing but I am not weighing in for a while - new goal is not to obsess, but to simply live the lifestyle that will produce weight loss results and good health. Just stopping to say "hey" and let you know I haven't disappeared. Thanks for checking on me Dara (great to see you back) and Adopt4! I'll be back soon:bigsmile:

lulu:heart:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Didnt log over the weekend, but didnt really have a reason to need too. Aunt flo showed up finally, but oddly enough I havent been struggling with wanting sweets or needing to worry about staying within calories. I know I stayed within cals and things were just very busy for me through today. Hubby hurt his back coming home from Dallas on Saturday. Been helping him get around to the Dr and getting things organized at home. Then I had to work on getting my son registered to do high school homeschool next semester. He's struggling way too much in school with his grades and we've had issues with his behavior again, so I just think this is a better solution for him. The cool part is, among all the other classes I get to teach him he has to do physical ed still, which means I will be signing him up for the gym (still not sure which one yet) and get him in to doing some weight lifting. He's 16 now, so he's pretty excited about it. He definitely doesnt need to lose weight. The kid is 6' 2" tall and a beanpole, but I will be making him walk and run with me and do weights with me. The exercise wont hurt him... or me for that matter.. LOL Im looking forward to having a running partner and he already knows Im gonna torture him into it. He went to a dance last weekend at school and complained all day the next day that his legs hurt from dancing so much. Im thinking "wow, a couple hours dancing and yer complaining already?? Yer 16 for crying out loud!!"

Adopt4~ Utilize that tv and get a workout in at home. Even with the kids home you can do that, right? Just a thought. I know yer busy, but make the time for yourself to fit in what you can. Dont let not getting to the gym your reason for not working out. You'll be happier that you did it, you know you will.

Hubby and I went to a friends house for dinner tonight. I made my friends husband a lemon meringue pie because he helped me out before christmas and I promised I would make him one. So I alotted calories for that since I made it and I havent had anything sweet in over 2 weeks. Another friend of mine and I made chocolate lava cake in the crockpot last weekend and it didnt turn out right, so we didnt eat it. I was proud that I threw it away because it wasnt really "what I wanted" since it didnt taste right.. LOL I figured.. why eat it if it isnt what I really had my heart set on and dumped the whole thing in the trash. :0) I know... me?? Throwing away Chocolate?? Bet ya never thought youd hear me say that!

Walked 4 miles today...felt good. It rained way too much last week to get outside, so I did some indoor stuff. It feels much better to be outdoors this week tho since its not so cold and wet. Im a happy girl!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Walked 6 miles today. When I got home I took kids to the library, then walked Diego another mile after I got back. Took 2 water bottles with me on my long walk so I could use them as weights. Drank the same amount out of each bottle so each arm would get the same workout. By the time the walk was over, I had drank 1/2 my water for the day and it wasnt even noon yet.

Burned 1400 calories between the 7 miles today, so Im pretty tired. Gonna hit the hay early, just wanted to check in with the group and see how everyone is doing. Tried to finish my log for the day but MFP is being super slow, so I guess I'll finish it tomorrow. No way Im eating all my exercise calories today anyway... so it is what it is...

See ya'll tomorrow for weigh in day!!
  • mistydcox
    mistydcox Posts: 11 Member
    Hey ladies! Weighed in today and I have been weighing all week and bummed with no loss. I have been sooo good this week with my food. So I lost 3 pounds this week... not as good as last week granted 6 pounds for my first week is not too shabby! So total of 9 pounds in two weeks I am very proud of myself. It has not been easy as we all know it is so easy to gain it but so hard to lose it.

So my goal of 10 pounds for this month I am only 1 pound away from. :)

Goal of 10 pounds for January: 9 down and only 1 to go!
    Goal of 25 pounds by March 14th my 33rd Birthday!

Cyndi, great job on the walking! Kelli, good job keep on chugging along I know I get crazy busy and I know that doesn't help with our weight loss goals... sounds like you are doing a great job despite life! :)
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Hey girls --
    Glad you're all doing well. I like to check in on you every once in a while even if I'm not posting on this thread much anymore. :wink:

Keep up the fantastic work! You're all doing a wonderful job.