NSV with pics

Options
p0kers0ph
p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
Okay, so I have been stuck on a weight loss plateau for months.
I have been measuring myself for the past 8 weeks.
Although the scale hasn't moved I have lost a total of 19cm from my measurments & my body fat has reduced by 3.5%.

Here are a couple of comparison pics over just 3/4 weeks, I think there are some noticeable changes, tell me what you think :)

weightlossside.png

weightlossfront.png

Replies

• littlefreckle91
    Options
    That's a great nsv! :) How have you been achieving that? Your body composition is definitely more important than the number on the scale,so it's a great way to see that you're getting healthier and stronger by the day!

Go you! :flowerforyou:
  • p0kers0ph
    Options
    That's a great nsv! :) How have you been achieving that? Your body composition is definitely more important than the number on the scale,so it's a great way to see that you're getting healthier and stronger by the day!

Go you! :flowerforyou:

Hey thanks :)

I've been working out more consistently, doing strength work also. Counting my cals, all the usual stuff. I have cut down on alcohol a fair bit also.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the hard work and you'll reach your goal in no time!!!
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done!! That is really great - such a difference:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • anamy90
    anamy90 Posts: 43
    Options
    I can definitely see a change. You look smaller and a lot more toned. Congrats :)
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am going through the same thing myself. No weight loss to speak of but I am also noticing changes in muscle tone and losing inches. AND I feel fantastic so I will live on my plateau until my body decides otherwise and continue to try to eat right and run my little heart out. Congrats on all of your achievements!
  • dgr93
    dgr93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's just over 3/4 weeks? I can definitely see change there, you look great - well done :)
  • p0kers0ph
    Options
    Thanks guys :)

I didn't really think I'd see any change, but I'm so glad I started measuring and taking pics. The scale isn't the best indicator of progress.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Yes you can see a difference! I'd bet your clothes are feeling a little looser as well! Congratulations!

I'm so glad that you posted this because it will help people to understand how important it is to track your progress in inches, body composition and how you're feeling. Too many get scale-obsessed and make themselves miserable.
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference well done
  • bluemoonvirgin
    bluemoonvirgin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    excellent pics! That is fantastic :smile: The difference is obvious!
  • p0kers0ph
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    wonderful results! Congrats!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    looking good well done keep going:bigsmile:
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    That's great progress, and you are so right - the scale is NOT the best indicator of progress. Keep up the GREAT work - can't wait to see more progress pics in another 3-4 weeks!!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference ;) bum thighs and tummy are smaller and the girls are a little perkier too. Good work, keep it up!
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    wow! you are awesome! And definitely encourages me to check the measuring tape when the scale is being a poo-poo head :)
  • p0kers0ph
    Options
    I definitely love the difference in my bottom lol. The belly needs work, but I'll get there.

Thanks for the encouraging words.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can definitely see changes - incredible that you've been able to do much in just a few weeks!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    definately a change. great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!