81lbs down and closer to my 100lb goal...pics

Options

Replies

• hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! You look so good!

I'm 5'6" and started out at 243... I want to lose to about 150. It's funny cause I play softball and this season they snuck a picture of me and tagged me on facebook.. AHHHH. I about died when I saw it. That was April, now I'm down 58lbs and have like 30 more to go. I love your results and I cant wait till I get down there too.. GREAT WORK!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this, you look absolutely amazing :)
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words. My story will continue and I can't wait to post an "I did it". :wink:

12309460.png
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • bevd77
    bevd77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you really are amazing ....I hope I have half your success x Thank you, you really have given me some hope!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic - I too was what you would call fat and healthy ( medically) when I started this. No blood pressure problems, no diabete's no muscle problems, just FAT.
    I have now lost 28lb and am looking forward to loosing a whole lot more. Knowing that you have already done this is a real inspiration. THANKS for sharing xxx
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!! And what a role model you are for your daughter. =) Great job!!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Way to go!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    We have almost the same stats! I started out at 253lbs and my goal is where you're at now, around 175 pounds! You look AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • quiltingducky
    quiltingducky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bravo for your success! I like the idea of setting small goals - the big picture scares the beans out of me. Thanks for posting the pics too. They are real motivational factor for me and I'm sure others.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and are doing something really amazing for yourself!
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • jiannette
    Options
    I just started the first of August and have 100 lbs to lose as well. Huge congratulations to you!! Thank you for your inspiration!
  • mwhite0578
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your pics! You are truly an inspiration to us all!
  • 1carahmeldiva
    Options
    You look amazing. Stories like yours let me know that I can do it too!!!. Thanks for sharing.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Catskillet
    Catskillet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ..what a cute little thing you are! I love the way that you were so uncertain of your strength when you started and now you are so confident because you KNOW that you have the power!! I love your outfit in your after pic....so cute! Way to go....I'm glad your "parental karma" worked so well in your favor....everything happens for a reason!
  • ehardy1103
    ehardy1103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YOU are beautiful and doing soooo GREAT!!!! Keep going!!!!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    You're such another inspiration to me that I CAN DO THIS!!!! Wow keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!