P90X Challenge Group Starting September 4

Options
2»

Replies

• Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I'm starting on Monday the 3rd.
  • harrywilliams
    Options
    I'm in. Been wanting to start P90X for sometime now.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Welcome to all. I am getting more excited by the day.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Some people have asked, and I want to assure you that this is a free challenge. You do not have to purchase anything. As long as you have the DVDs, you are welcome to be a part of this group. We are all here for motivation and support.
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I lose :( I'm starting on September 1st. But I'm doing a hybrid of P90X/X2/Insanity/Asylum/One on One's :)

The only thing you will be losing will be weight :) You inspire me by doing a hybrid of all those programs!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    For any of you who don't have the P90X nutrition guide, here is a link to it: http://www.teambeachbody.com/home/-/dl_get_file/32ea4c06-2287-4660-8adc-8db758929d28

According to the nutrition guide, Phase 1 (Fat Shredder) says your daily meals should consist of 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% fat. Make sure you plans your meals accordingly.

More tips to follow.......
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Hey guys~

I hope you are starting to plan for the start of P90X next week. Make sure you read the nutrition guide and plan your meals ahead of time. For me, that means eating about 1900 calories a day (way up from the 1300-1500 I have been eating the last 6 months). I am still trying to wrap my head around that one.
  • Lauren0822
    Lauren0822 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if you are still looking for people. I am in my second week of P90x and have tried it before and dogged it through the 60 days that I finished, but I decided to start fresh and could use some motivation!!!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I would love to join if you are still looking for people. I am in my second week of P90x and have tried it before and dogged it through the 60 days that I finished, but I decided to start fresh and could use some motivation!!!

Welcome!
  • travlrmel
    travlrmel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I got received my DVD's but I haven't read through the materials yet. I will review the nutrition guide to get ready for next week!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started this week, but it has been challenging. I can definitely use the support and restart next week :smile:
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    What is the Group name? I couldn't find it...
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Welcome all!
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of P90X...10 pounds down and feeling great! Highly recommend it to all :) It's tuff, but fun! I love hating the trainer sometimes...as if he's demanding too much...but I push hard and manage to go through the workouts! I'm telling you, if I can do it, anybody can do it! good luck everyone :)
  • stacygb
    stacygb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want in!! I have done the first 30 days and I want to do the whole thing!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of P90X...10 pounds down and feeling great! Highly recommend it to all :) It's tuff, but fun! I love hating the trainer sometimes...as if he's demanding too much...but I push hard and manage to go through the workouts! I'm telling you, if I can do it, anybody can do it! good luck everyone :)

Thanks for the support and motivation!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Today you should be taking your "Before" pictures. You will want them when you finish your 90 days so you can see your transformation!
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Are you creating an actual "group" here on MFP or will it just be in this thread?
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I have set up a group.