DE-STRESSING help!!

Options
Plain and simple.. I am just wondering how you guys/gals de-stress.. I find I get stressed too fast.. I have started this new thing by calming myself down and finding something positive to focus on.. and it is working for me...

What do you do??

I am sure there are people looking for tips!! Help a stresser out!!! (work related, life related.. any kind of stress)

Thanks in advanced!!
xoxo

Replies

• SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    :blushing: BUMP
  • SuperAmie
    Options
    Wow I guess I am the only one stressed out.. lol.. wish I knew everyones secret.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I don't think my answer would be appropriate for MFP! lol
  • SuperAmie
    Options
    I don't think my answer would be appropriate for MFP! lol

Bahahaha!! I cant do that at work.. lol :P
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! Not exactly where I was going with that hahahaha but yeah that too
  • bigwagon52
    Options
    This may sound bad but i just think of people that have it worse off than I do. I know im a bad person...
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I have to step back and look at the whole picuture. What exactly is the problem? Does it effect only me or others around me? How does it effect everyone involved? What parts of it can I change and how would that effect each person involved? Than I decide do I fight/change it or let it go?

In taking the time to analyze, I've taken a few deep breathes and removed myself from the situation for a short time.
  • SuperAmie
    Options
    Thanks guys! Hey whatever works for you.. it may work for others too :)
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym and punch people in the face. Or get punched in the face. Depends on what kind of day I'm having.
  • ashleyanh410
    ashleyanh410 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • UrbanWild
    Options
    Deep breaths. Walks. And knowing that I can only control myself, not other people.