This time next year...

Options
I thought this would be a good motivational topic

Where do you want to be this time next year? Obviously a few, or many, pounds lighter - but anything more?

I want to be looking back on the summer knowing I got into a bikini, or at least a crop top and felt happy doing so

I want to save up and go on holiday with my friends, too!

Always good to have something to look forward to :)

Replies

• LesleLu4
    LesleLu4 Posts: 14
    Options
    I would like to be trying to start a family...which I told myself I wouldn't even attempt until my weight is under control. I've wanted to be a mom since I was a kid and realized I could someday... My dream!
  • jtiki28
    jtiki28 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'd like to be in a one piece swimsuit (currently wearing a one piece with a skirt).

I'd like to be able to run a mile.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to run a mile. I'd like to have lost about 30 pounds. I'd like to be reasonably toned (I don't need my abs showing, but less flab for sure). I'd like to have written enough songs to record/produce an album
  • NyimaR
    NyimaR Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to go swimming without feeling self conscious about my thighs.
  • babsie11
    babsie11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One year from now i would like to be at my goal weight!.. i also want to be toner and healthier and to just be happy with the outside of me..
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    This time next summer there is a lot I want to have accomplished.
    - At my goal weight of 145-150
    - maintaining and toning myself
    - Preparing to move to LA for school
    - Have money saved for said move and school
    - run a 5k or 10k, or both
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    By this time next year, I would like to have lost enough weight that I will be able to begin transplant qualification as soon as necessary. Hopefully my kidneys will cooperate and remain functioning until I have lost more weight. I would like to be able to start the transplant qualification process when I begin dialysis.
  • jenbenefit
    jenbenefit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    By this time next year, I would like to have lost enough weight that I will be able to begin transplant qualification as soon as necessary. Hopefully my kidneys will cooperate and remain functioning until I have lost more weight. I would like to be able to start the transplant qualification process when I begin dialysis.

Wow what a motivation, best of luck to you x

really good ideas, when I get down to 12 stone I would love to go swimming but i don't quite feel confident enough yet, and being able to run a mile is another good one.

I'm going to talk to my friends about going on a girly holiday next summer so that can be good motivation!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    by this time next year,

I want to be able to play soccer.
    I will be half way to my goal
    I want to be able to go to an amusement park and ride the rides.
    It would be nice if I was involved in a relationship, but if not no biggie.