HELP! I lost my fitbit!

Options
Does anyone know if I can purchase a new fitbit without having to buy the base? I think it came off when I went running last week and I can't find it anywhere. :sad: :explode:

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if I can purchase a new fitbit without having to buy the base? I think it came off when I went running last week and I can't find it anywhere. :sad: :explode:

email fitbit and explain the situation to them. I have heard of cases where they are replacing lost/damaged fitbits for free.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    yeah, fitbit's customer service seems really great. I just wish they would offer replacement clips for sale for about $5 or so. Out of 3 people that have fitbits that I know, I know of 3 broken clips within the first couple of months...
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

email fitbit and explain the situation to them. I have heard of cases where they are replacing lost/damaged fitbits for free.

^^^ Do this. I lost mine at a bar (I think that's where it happened at least, I'll never know for sure) and emailed them about it and they sent me out a new one. They have great customer service.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    yeah, fitbit's customer service seems really great. I just wish they would offer replacement clips for sale for about $5 or so. Out of 3 people that have fitbits that I know, I know of 3 broken clips within the first couple of months...

I suggested that to their customer service. They replaced my clip and wristband for free (I lost mine). I am sure they would repair broken ones.

I wish they would offer all of the accessories for purchase - I would love a second base station.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just now emailed them!
  • johnsongs1
    johnsongs1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What is a fitbit?