Hey, Fat Girl.

Options

Replies

• jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options
    Awwww, I admire all people that have the strength and determination to start their fitness journey! After all, most if us haven't always been as healthy as we want to be :)
  • LadyB05
    LadyB05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love this!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much for sharing this…truly inspiring!!
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes! and thank you for posting this. I was always teased in school about my weight and I was 5'5" at 12 and weighed 140. Now that I look back 140 seems amazing. I don't know if I'll ever get there but I am getting closer each day and I'm not going to let anyone stop me from my journey. At 5'7" 100 pounds are gone and another 30 are in front of me but I can do it and so can you. Thank you-
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    RIVETING! thanks for posting.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    actually gave me goosebumps when I read it, thanks for sharing :)
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    Beautiful words, incredible encouragement. Thanks for sharing this!!
  • drivenheart85
    Options
    Love it! Because I used to be that heavy girl out running...and now I'm not, and when I see those girls when I'm out and I just want to hug them and tell them they're awesome and that I believe in them.

17018984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    Ok this about made me cry... because I am that fat girl. I don't alway hold my head high and it wasn't until I found Jazzercise that I really started feeling those changes and seeing people be inspired by me.

It's hard when you put all the effort in and feel that people are still "Judging" you. But there comes a point where you need to not care about what others think and just do it! because when you do, things like this happen. People become inspired by you and you make progress for yourself.

Cheers! and here's to becoming better human beings to each other!:flowerforyou:

^^^ This^^^ <3

Thank you for sharing this - it was definitely something I needed to read today, and helped make fire burn a little hotter and a little brighter.
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This, too, gives me goosebumps! Of course just judging the title, I may have been weary to read it, thinking it was something negative and derrogatory but it's beautiful just like all of us! Thanks for sharing :)
  • 76scenic
    76scenic Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow.
    Yea that's about right. I can identify with the Fat Girl. I am the fat girl. As such you feel so inadequat, not to mention embarrassed. On the track, in the gym, heck just the locker room is torture.
    Truly rememarkable to know that those insecurities are seen by many as heroic inspirations.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Love love love love love
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    **bump**
  • EmilyG34
    EmilyG34 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE THIS!!! i have felt that way so many times. And even now when I go out for a run and all of the other "real runners" pass me I will get that they are judging. Until I look at their faces to say "Hi", and I swear, sometimes, I can see the "good for you" look in their eyes :)
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have read this before and it still gives me chills. We have all had a struggle and it is good to hold your head high.
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is incredible! So inspiring!! Will definitely be sharing this one.
  • cnphel0
    cnphel0 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Love this...thanks for posting such an inspiration. I'll be coming back to read this over and over and over and over....it will never get old!
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • HealthyShazza
    Options
    :heart: this...thank you for posting :flowerforyou:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Thank you!