What for lunch today????

Options
What are you having for lunch today, and how many calories...me- Weight Watchers Smartones - Grilled Flatbread Chicken Marinara With Mozzarella Cheese (290 cal) and 1 Ritz Crackerfuls (140 cal) TOTAL---- 430 CAL

Replies

• angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I had a homemade pizza. Homemade tortilla, topped with 3 tbsp tomato paste, sprinkled with basil and oregano, then about 1/4 cup lean ground beef and 1 oz shredded cheese. It was yummy.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I had 3 falafel (135 cals), Moroccan couscous (175 cal), Garlic and olive salad (52 cal)., Pack of Ringos crisps (80 cal) and a Weight Watchers caramel marshmallow wafer (55 cal)

Total 497 cals
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I had a yummy veggie wrap on whole wheat flatbread. It had black beans, lettuce,tomatoes, sliced avocado, and salsa. It was delicious
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I had the small shredded beef burrito at mucho burrito - and I scarfed it! I was starving! It was deeelish! Will be having a salad for dinner. :)
  • Kinu_M
    Kinu_M Posts: 31
    Options
    I had a yummy veggie wrap on whole wheat flatbread. It had black beans, lettuce,tomatoes, sliced avocado, and salsa. It was delicious

SOUNDS DEISH
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    homemade tuna salad on 100% whole wheat 12grain sugar free bread and a pack of emerald's berry nut granola blend with glazed walnuts mmmm it's a total of 421 cals and about 21grams of protein :) and low in carbs.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Not really lunch but it was still amazing!

2Huge TBSP of Greek Yogurt Plain
    1 TSP of Guava Syrup
    1TBSP of Hemp Seeds
    1TSP of Homemade Marmalade (Oranges & Lemon) :love:

So filling and yet tastes like desert with crunch from the seeds. :heart:
  • hansenh1
    hansenh1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    4 oz flank steak, 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese, 1 cup of spring mix and 1 tbs of balsamic vingarette.. only 350 calories :)
  • Milletp
    Milletp Posts: 81
    Options
    Soup~Chicken cabbage chayote carrots corn and squash
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I had trader joe's peanut satay noodles. 600 calories. :(
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Having lunch now......morningstar spicy black bean burger (no bread), 1/2 cup cottage cheese, celery sticks with spinach yogurt dip. All for under 300 calories and 23 gms protein :):) All your lunches sound good!!
  • ambrwaves27
    Options
    sushi. . .mmmmmmm
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken breast and organic brown rice.

Calories - 380
    Fat - 4g
    Carbs - 35g
    Protein - 54g
    Sodium - 84g
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ****ey's BBQ sandwich - 570 and green beans - 80.

Normally I aim for 400 calories and more veggies but I have been CRAVING bbq so I gave in. I have prelogged the rest of the day and Im still under.

ETA: Wow. I didnt know they would blur that word out. Well, ok then.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    baby carrots, yogurt and protein powder, ...need groceries lol about 265 calories
  • slpaul100
    slpaul100 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Small chicken caeser side salad (it's half of the lunch size portion. i'm having the other half for dinner.) and a slice of cheese pizza. I'm actually having the exact same thing for dinner. It was super duper tasty and right around 400 calories.
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    PBJ sandwich (we desperately need to go grocery shopping). I kept it under 400 calories so I'm pretty happy with myself.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    A banana
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    1 cup of steamed zucchini with no salt seasoning 29 calories
    2 mrs pauls parchment bake tilapia with garlic butter 160 calories1
    1 jello dulce de leche sugar free pudding cup 60 calories

249 total with 30 grams of protein.

:)
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jennie-o turkey meatball soup with celery, tomoatoes, onions, cilantro, and carrots. :)