Open diaries, whole foods

Options
Hi I'm looking for others with open diaries who primarily eat clean meals, whole and unprocessed foods, lots of fruits and vegetables, etc...I am vegan, occasional vegetarian, and am always looking for more people to share ideas with

Replies

• cjc166
    cjc166 Posts: 222
    Options
    I eat mostly whole plant foods. Nice to meet you!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine. That is pretty much all I eat. There will be an occasional slip, but I do pretty well
  • seashman
    seashman Posts: 51
    Options
    I try to follow the "80/20" rule when it comes to eating clean...tons of plant based food, a little dairy, and occasionally some lean meats. My diary is open-- feel free to take a look.
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I do my best with this- I'm almost vegetarian.... I have a few really wonderful recipes I tried recently--happy to share if you wish!
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    you can have a look at mine if you don't mind a meat-eater's diary. I have to say though many of my foods are in dutch but I'm happy to explain. I don't eat a lot of junk (usually), I eat a lot of veg and fruit and always take my meals and snacks with me to work. there are hardly any processed foods in my life!
  • cassiegal724
    cassiegal724 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and I eat fairly clean. You are welcome to check out my diary and I am willing to share recipes back and forth if something looks good to you!
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • srudis25
    srudis25 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am doing my best to eat clean, but would definitely be open to helpful suggestions! Feel free to add! :smile:
  • snappled
    snappled Posts: 48
    Options
    you can look at mine but i have meats on there and also i am not a cook so there isnt a lot there.lol.

i do a banana and water for B
    Subway for L
    lately been a blueberry smoothie for snack
    Some kind of fish and fruit for D
  • phdcharlie
    Options
    I am an ovo lacto vegetarian. I am trying my best to have balanced nutrition and eat whole foods as much as possible (as much as convenient). Feel free to look through my diary and/or add me as a friend. By the way, I recently broke Snacks down into 2 categories so my dinners now are called a snack.
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    I tend to eat clean (or at least I think I do). A few things in there (like froyo and 90% cocoa which I'm sure aren't as much so). Not vegan and not entirely vegetarian, but close.
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • CortneyDub
    CortneyDub Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I know I'm not a perfect vegan and I'm ok with that, but I do like to stick to a plant-based diet as much as possible and keep splurges to a minimum so it's interesting to see how others put things together
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm a pescatarian, but mostly vegetarian and I eat mostly clean. You're welcome to add me and check out my diary.