Options
Ok...here's the numbers...

Total Pounds lost = 1.8
Total inches lost = 6

Here is where the inches were lost...

waist = .5 inches
chest = 2 inches
bust = 1 inch
thigh (r) = 1 inch (I only measure my right side) :)
calf (r) = .75 inch
upper arm (r) = +.25 inch
mom flap = 1 inch (yes, I measure what I call my mom flap...my problem area...this is the lower gut/belly)

Now for the pictures...

rippedin30sideresults.jpg

Day 1 to Day 30

rippedin30frontresultssmall.jpg

Day 1 to Day 30

rippedin30sideprogressionresultssmalledit.jpg

Weekly Progression with RI30

progressionshot-1.jpg

this is my progression from the first of this year...the first picture was in January 2012 - the next in May, June, July, August. I weighed about 145...started running in April and decided in May to really make it a priority...Then on July 25th I decided to do RI30 for 30 days to see what it would do...I was determined to stick with it...and I'm so glad I did...I feel soooo strong now and I'm ready to start 6 week 6 pack on Monday or maybe sooner. I now weigh 129. I also run about 4 days a week (3-4 miles usually, sometimes work in a longer run) in December I plan to start heavy training for my first half in Feb. 2013. You can read my about me, but I am a Mom to 3 (4, 3 and 18 months)...I started seeing pictures of myself and didn't like what I saw...so I decided this is MY time!!! I'm so happy with the results...I was hoping to actually be RIPPED in 5 weeks...but I knew it wasn't going to happen with my belly :) but I'm determined to see my abs...so bring it on Jillian!!!

Replies

• still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    absolutely AMAZING!

good work my friend. :drinker:
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The last set of pics is like a flipbook!! You look hot, chick!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!
  • aylawill
    aylawill Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WOW, look at those abs! All your hard work has definitely paid off :)
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL job!!! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    Thank you all. I'm very pleased with the results, but moreso that I finally decided to stick with a program and ride it all the way out...it's because of so many of my MFP friends that I decided I COULD DO IT TOO :) So Thank you guys for that!!! I'm looking forward to being back here in 6 weeks with my results from 6 week 6 pack :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!