Weaknesses

Options

Replies

• mcouturezz
    mcouturezz Posts: 145
    Options
    Pasta !!!!! Dang I love pasta !
    Red Wine !!!!! I love red wine too loll :)
  • SMP151
    SMP151 Posts: 32
    Options
    Garlic bread with cheese, chocolate, sour gummy worms and tortilla chips. Ugh. But I do enjoy them often. I just make sure I have room for them. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't have something chocolate.
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Pizza - I should probably keep my pizza to just when i can go somewhere and just buy a slice. If we order pizza I will keep eating it until it is gone. Eat 2 slice wait 2 hours eat another. Wait some more, eat more pizza.
  • Jinawee
    Jinawee Posts: 6
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate.

I've been pretty good in the past few days since I started logging my food - I've only had a single mini Kit Kat bar.

Oh, and pasta. I looooove pasta... I've managed to avoid that entirely so far though. I'll probably indulge on the weekend...
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Chips.

Pizza.

Frozen Yogurt.

I can't keep chips in the house and cannot even think about ordering a pizza, going out for pizza or buying a frozen one.
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Pizza - I should probably keep my pizza to just when i can go somewhere and just buy a slice. If we order pizza I will keep eating it until it is gone. Eat 2 slice wait 2 hours eat another. Wait some more, eat more pizza.

Ditto.
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I keep some small ice cream snacks on hand and I eat only one a day. Some days I don't eat any. I used to always have a carton in the freezer and lots of toppings for an evening snack. Now I don't let it control me like that but I still enjoy it.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I noticed something interesting since I've been on MFP and logging my food - and thank God for it - the foods I just could NOT walk by in the grocery store hold no appeal for me. My former killer was cinnamon rolls w/cream cheese icing and I couldn't get out of the store without a package. That and those stupid one-bite brownies that I'd eat by the 32 piece container in two sittings.

Now? Nope... no interest. I've had cravings for burgers or pizza or something - and I'll tell myself, "today you can have that." Suddenly, not so much with the craving anymore. Like permission has taken all the fun out of it... LOL

I do tend to go overboard on new things, though. I bought some protein bars to supplement my daily menus - and for a week, I ate them like candy. Now? Nope. I found this amazing trail mix type stuff with nuts and dried cranberries and little squares of dark chocolate - and ate the stuffing out of that until the novelty passed. Now it's something I enjoy WHEN I have the calories to allow it.

Had a piece of birthday cake recently - and was completely fine with that one piece. I didn't say, "Oh, no... none for me." What kind of party pooper would that make me? And I didn't only eat half the piece I was given --- ate the whole thing, enjoyed the hell out of it - and moved on. Felt AWESOME!!!

Your body DOES appreciate healthy choices - and when that is the lion's share of what your are fueling yourself with, the little treats don't seem to trigger that carb-insanity.
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Free Chocolate.

BBQ Chips wrapped in Honey Ham slices.

Popcorn shrimp, or chiciken.

3 day old, stale Cheetos.
  • xtrout
    xtrout Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ohh deep dish, thick crust pizza. how do I miss thee so much.
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I can't keep it in the house or I'll eat every last bit of it.

Rolo McFlurry - sooo good. I treat myself to the snack size once in a while. Today might be one of those times.

I've managed to cut out pretty much all fast food without a problem, but when Brad gets a Baconator from Wendy's, I have to take a bite. It disgusts me just to think about all of the fat and grease and calories, but it's so delicious. I figure one bite is better than an entire burger.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Free Chocolate.

BBQ Chips wrapped in Honey Ham slices.

Popcorn shrimp, or chiciken.

3 day old, stale Cheetos.

ummmmm cheetos
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    ^^ They're second to bacon. I don't let myself have them often
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hot wings!!! Also, donuts....but I've been really good, I've only had them once since April, as opposed to once a week. We have a pastry shop in our town that makes the most heavenly caramel creme filled donuts....drool.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Muffins. Especially lemon poppyseed ones.

Basically any sweet in cake form.

Me, too! I love lemon poppyseed muffins with coffee, and I mean the really big ones from the bakery. I wish you had not said
    lemon poppyseed muffins......
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    ice cream, and coffee drinks, oh and movie popcorn
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I can't keep it in the house or I'll eat every last bit of it.

Rolo McFlurry - sooo good. I treat myself to the snack size once in a while. Today might be one of those times.

I've managed to cut out pretty much all fast food without a problem, but when Brad gets a Baconator from Wendy's, I have to take a bite. It disgusts me just to think about all of the fat and grease and calories, but it's so delicious. I figure one bite is better than an entire burger.

Brad is a man of refined tastes! Baconator....droooool!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have incredible willpower. However, I wasn't able to stop sweets so I had to go cold turkey. Then again...I didn't throw out my sugar, it's all still sitting here, 18 days later.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Men :love: and French Fries. I could them both up all day everyday!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ellebish
    ellebish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Chips, I miss chips ... and the occasional candy, sour keys, sour jube jubes... and going out for drinks...yummy, yummy caesers.