new here

Options
my name is polly and i have diabetes, my goal is to get down to 120lbs my pre baby weight after having two children 31 years ago.
my secondary goal is to get off the insulin and diabetes meds and go back to pre air force weight, that is when i felt the best. But i also have one annoying habit that is stopping me drinking copious amounts of pepsi and not liking diet drinks that much.

Replies

• pollybeebe
    Options
    i also had two knees replaced and ankle fused last year so certain excercises are not in my repitoire
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Wow, we need you here, we can work together to get us healthy. I am down to one diet Dr.Pepper every day or so. WhenI try to drink a coke now, it tatse like sryup.
  • RobynsRad
    RobynsRad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im Robyn and im in 10th grade ( I know it is supposed to be adults) and I felt like it was time to stop the cycle and get healthy. My parents have diabetes so I know if i continue on the path im going that I will get it too. Obesity ends here.
  • squeakylynn
    squeakylynn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am new here as of yesterday and will TRY to post all food. I am 5'3" (down from 5'3 3/4") and have yoyoed between 125 and 160 off and on. I have lost 20 lbs. since January 1, 2012 by no bad snacking, eating 3 proper meals a day and not eating after 7 p.m. 10 more to go and it is getting difficult now. More will power to all.
  • Mlissa41
    Mlissa41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your old enough to realize there is an issue & you want to do something about it. I think thats great and I wish you the best of luck.:smile: