Jersey Shore canceled!

Options

Replies

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I'm glad about that. Hated the show but could not stop watching it! I wont be killing as many brain cells watching dumb TV
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    now they need to cancel toddlers in tiaras, because that show is ****ing gross and the moms should be ashamed of themselves.... and 16 and pregnant and teen mom disgust me as well.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    well..its kind of hard to make a show out of snooki being drunk and making an *kitten* of herself when shes pregnant....lmao. that would just be irresponsible. lol
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am not surprised since I don't think there was ONE shore town willing to allow production of the show. New Jersey put up with enough from those clowns.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I will now return to regularly attending church.

Thank you, Jesus.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Nah. There are already things on TV that are far more ignorant than Jersey Shore. Hello Toddlers and Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Suriously.

OMG I sat through 7 MINUTES of 'Honey Boo Boo' and I could not stand it. I got up and went outside to exercise:laugh:

I can't believe people do stuff like Honey Boo Boo (ugh...awful name) and Toddlers in Tiaras! And worse...what happened to The Learning Channel? My husband calls in The Freak Show Channel. Not that I agree entirely, but I'm not impressed with a lot of the shows.
  • whiskeycharged
    whiskeycharged Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    NOO BUDDY
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...Jersey Shore is a great show for when you are down in the dumps and then you realize there ARE people more pathetic than you!!

Not when I realize how much they got paid to be pathetic. :sad:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I will now return to regularly attending church.

Thank you, Jesus.

forgive me father for i have sinned... i have a situation.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    And seriously, who the f* is named Snooki?

My mom had a friend whose nickname was Snookie. Of course, this was back in the 30's/40's.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Can't be as bad as the "I'm pregnant and so is my mom." The newest version on teenage mom dramas!
  • Ms_Blondie
    Ms_Blondie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started about here comes honey boo boo lmao. The little girl talks like she has **** in her mouth and the family is a bunch of straight of morons. Seems like they give shows to anyone nowadays.
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    God had to give us something for taking away Neil Armstrong
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...Jersey Shore is a great show for when you are down in the dumps and then you realize there ARE people more pathetic than you!!

Not when I realize how much they got paid to be pathetic. :sad:

lol this......if somebody paid me 2 or 3 million a year (not including commercials, endorsements, personal appearances, etc) to act the fool in front of cameras i'd do it.....x4 or 5 years, be phased out due to the next fad then set for life, just sayin'.
  • gooellie
    gooellie Posts: 39
    Options
    Snooki and JWoww (the spin off) is even worse (But one of my guilty pleasures)

Latest episode I've watched:

JWoww is fighting with her boyfriend. Boyfriend says "Looks like we're at a stalemate."

"What's a stalemate?"

:noway:

stalemate like chess? where no one wins or loses lol
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    So God does listen to prayers after all...
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    thank the lord above.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    price-is-right-o.gif
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Don't get me started about here comes honey boo boo lmao. The little girl talks like she has **** in her mouth and the family is a bunch of straight of morons. Seems like they give shows to anyone nowadays.

Well just when you thought it couldn't get any worse did you see the commercials for their new reality show called Whisker wars? I told my husband just when we thought it was safe to turn on the TV again here comes another stupid show.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options

Well just when you thought it couldn't get any worse did you see the commercials for their new reality show called Whisker wars? I told my husband just when we thought it was safe to turn on the TV again here comes another stupid show.

WTF IS WHISKER WARS?!

HAahahahaahahahahahahahahaah googled it. I will be watching just cause thats hilarious. Honey boo boo makes me wanna rip my eyes out