Fall Hair trends

Options

Replies

• PiggySweet
    PiggySweet Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    since eating healthier and actually taking my vitamins, my hair's been growing like crazy (already an inch and a 1/4 since i bleached my roots on august first) i'll definately redo my roots on the bleached parts.

For fall i'm planning on doing half of my head mint green and the other half just leaving it brown.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    according to glamour it's ombre colour, blow dry, braids and chunky fringes...

... none of which will grace my hair as it's too weak to do anything with!

I do want to dye it, I'm a serial dyer, either a rich natural ginger colour or a deep deep almost black brown. Unsure as of yet!
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Does a ponytail and lulu headband count? haha
  • blinkiii
    blinkiii Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm dying my hair ombre tomorrow (: But not the gross ombre where it looks like I grew my roots out... The subtle ombre that will start out brunette and end up being caramel.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about toying with victory rolls and big curls. Pin up girls are always a beautiful thing.:wink:

2poo17d.jpg

This is gorgeous!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Mines been black for so long, I'd have to cut it off to go another color, so i'm just gonna keep growing it out I think :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'll probably put some auburn-ish color into my hair. Brings out my eyes. :)
  • frando
    Options
    I've been thinking about toying with victory rolls and big curls. Pin up girls are always a beautiful thing.:wink:

2poo17d.jpg

I'd love to have that hair!!
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    my hair is long, dark and curly and I like it that way :) I actually just dyed it brown from my natural red hair:

asdfghjkl.png
  • frando
    Options
    my hair is long, dark and curly and I like it that way :) I actually just dyed it brown from my natural red hair:

asdfghjkl.png

The exact opposite of me! I'd love to have been born a red head instead of a brunette.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I dyed my hair red around April, and it's faded/grown out a lot. I'm deciding between dying it dark brown, like I frequently do for winter, or just keeping it as it is and doing the grown out hair thing. It's close enough to my natural color now, that I think it is pull off-able. And as far as style. I have been doing the natural loose waves thing for summer, and it's so easy that I don't think I'll be going back to straightening in the fall.
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm going to re-dye my hair soon, medium auburn or something. I never remember what color I've been using so it changes a bit.

I recently cut about eight inches off of my hair and I'm letting it grow back, but I can't decide if I'm going to trim my bangs or let them grow in.
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    This was my hair as of most recently (my best friend shaped it a little more to my face). But I definitely need a new change. I'm always looking to change my appearance.

21oc2le.jpg
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options

asdfghjkl.png

The exact opposite of me! I'd love to have been born a red head instead of a brunette.

I love this hair color!!! So pretty!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Going back dark to my natural color...I've got the ombre thing going on right now, but it was totally unintentional. Had highlights last summer, let my hair grow, colored over it with a dark brown that's lightened quite a bit and bam- accidental ombre. At least it's trendy.

Oh and I'm never chopping my hair off ever again. I've been growing it out for 4 years after I cut my hair like this when it was all the rage:

VictoriaB-1.jpg?t=1346360018

Stylists who do this to people should be rounded up and shot. and then shot again.
  • catintheshell
    Options
    I'm staying awesome with my platinum mo-hawk :drinker:

right on! i'm thinking of doing a mohawk this fall as well, but black. :D
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I've had ombre hair (someone posted a pic on the first page) for a couple of years (with a 2 month period of just brown, no ombre) now and I'm kind of getting sick of it.. thinking of dying it jet black, but my stylist thinks that's a bad idea because apparently with hair it's really true that "once you go black, you never go back." So.. idk what i'm going to do!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I want to go red! but I'm a chicken
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much had every hair colour and hair style you can think of.

This fall I'm planning to do something I haven't done in 12 years -- go au naturale, growing out the rest of my jet-black and frequently neatening up my ends and bangs so that I look more "polished"

:)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    ombre shades, braids and full fringes are in!

Shame my hair isn't long enough for braids, they're sooo much fun!