CUTTING tips in terms of food and exerise :)

Options
So I've been working out with a personal trainer and am currently jacked up! But i've also noticed i weigh a LOT more than i usually do, part is obviously due to muscle, but i'm sure a large part of it has to do with the fact I've been lacking on the cardio (which i usually used to do a lot of) and have been really focusing on the weight training.

I know guys like to use the terms "bulking up" and "cutting" so I'm wondering as a girl, what foods I should eat to shed body fat? I'm not looking to gain any more muscle so I don't need a high amount of protien.

Also, I'm running for 45 - 50 minutes every day in terms of cardio (well i have been for the past 4 days, we'll see how sustainable it is), but is there any specific exercise that will help to show off definition besides cardio?

Replies

• jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Csaw1
    Csaw1 Posts: 9
    Options
    To shed your body fat you have to lower your caloric intake. It will be a good idea to keep your protein high, as you might start to lose muscle when lowering your calories. Make sure to eat whole foods and proteins along with moderate fat and carbs. Also veggies and moderate fruit.
  • bynonmurrayc
    bynonmurrayc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    May the long runs and starvation begin!

It's way more fun to bulk up than to cut :( hah