The "count your blessings" thread

Options
Laura_Suzie
Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
Whenever I'm feeling down and feel like having a pity party for myself, I like to put things in perspective and realize that I'm quite fortunate and have a lot of blessings.

I think it would be great to send some positive energy out to the universe and all say what we are grateful for!

I'll start with one!

I'm grateful for my loving, supporting family.

Replies

• sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I have a job and a home. Some people aren't so lucky.
    I am grateful for my children and my boyfriend.
  • 32nissy
    32nissy Posts: 67
    Options
    Im thankfull that im alive and breathing' have a good family and friends and a job right now.
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great kids, decent health (other than a slight set back recently), a great job, a sport a love and a few others I enjoy a lot as well.
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my wonderful, nurturing and fun husband.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i like this thread :)

i am grateful for my amazing fiance
    my puppy, who is playful and *****y all at the same time
    my health
    my clothing on my back
    the roof over my head
    that i have 2 part-time jobs, in my field
    that i can type really fast
    that i am slowly, but surely, losing the weight i put on from binging
    that i wake up every morning
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: my kids, they crack me up and cause me to have a break down......:bigsmile: :sad: :bigsmile:
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I have another one: My singing voice and love of music. It brings me a lot of joy. :)
  • druannesh
    Options
    I have 2 legs to walk with...the Paralympics reminds me that not everyone is that blessed, but they make the best of what they have!
  • See what God has done name them one by one I love that old hymm so full of rainbow colors <3:heart:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    One of my best friends has a 2 year old who was diagnosed with cancer in July.

No matter how bad of a day I have, I just think of them and tell myself to get over it. They are battling far worse than whatever trivial things irritated me that day.

Therefore, I'm thankful for pretty much everything these days.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    every day is a new eye opened when i go to the hospital to do summer internship and help patients in every way possible, it has humbled me and made me realize how luck i am to be healthy and alive and have something to live for.
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    I am grateful for so many things, but just a few: My family whom I love so much, all of our good health, my wonderful dogs Dudley and Chip, they give me joy that I never knew possible, my wonderful friends, my home as it provides me with shelter, my car, as it gets me where I need to go, my job, my benefits and my wages. I am truely blessed