86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Incredible transformation! Your hard work has paid off. And I'm sure your husband will be thrilled! :-)
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    How fantastic! You look wonderful.
  • QuestToLose
    QuestToLose Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZINGGG!!! WTG
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    OMG!! AMAZING WORK!!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    **** UPDATE*****
    Hello Everyone! First of all I want to say, thank you so much for all the awesome support on here!!! You guys are truly an amazing and supportive group of people and that you can be so happy and supportive of me and my journey shows there are still some awesome and caring people in this world!!! Thank you so much!

So, I've received a ton of requests for an update after my husband's homecoming and I have to tell you, it was absolutely everything I had worked so hard for!!!!

His flight was supposed to come in at 10:30, so my friend and I decided we wanted to be there by 9:30/10 am so we would have some time to make sure we weren't flustered etc. Well! After a morning of bustling around making sure everything was perfect and decorated and "Welcome Home" signs were hung, we actually made it at 10am and apparently, for the first time EVER... the guys were actually EARLY!!! We barely made it! But we did!!!! My husband came through the door and it was PERFECT! My 2 year old son was the first to see him and immediately ran and tackled him! I immediately started tearing up!!! (AHHH my makeup!!!) HIS JAW LITERALLY DROPPED TO THE GROUND WHEN HE SAW ME!!! and he gave me the biggest hug and kiss and a "Baby, you look absolutely amazing! WOW!". He kept on repeating that over and over again!!! He's been home over 24 hours and it seems like he has been telling me "how amazing I look" and "how crazy and impressive it is that I changed so much in such a short period of time" few minutes! We went and did a CrossFIt workout together today. I know that my weights were scaled for my ability right now and he was doing a much heavier workout then me, however, I was able to actually keep up with him, for the first time ever!!!!! I can see how proud he is of me and how excited he is to do things with me that we maybe weren't able to do as a couple previously!

When I hear the person who I care about the most and whose opinion of me means the most tell me that he "couldn't be more proud, shocked and amazed at the changes I've made and that he thinks I'm the most incredibly beautiful and sexy woman in the world, the woman he's always dreamed about", all that hard work and sacrifices that I've made, aside from everything I've gained health-wise, make everything absolutely worth it and give me the motivation to stick with it and never ever let myself go there again!!!

2b9cd512.jpg
    So, it's officially been 7 months since I started this journey and I figure it's about time to let my new self shine!

I've gone from 235lbs (I started doing MFP at 201lbs) to 149lbs so far! I didn't take measurements before (I wish I had! Highly recommend that to people, even if you've been doing this for a while but I'm pretty sure my before picture will speak for itself!) From when I did get around to doing my measurements, I'm now down-
    Hips- 4 inches
    Chest-1.5 inches
    Waist 2.5 inches
    Thighs 1.5 inches
    Calfs- 2 inches

I've completed C25K and have since run 3 5k's!!!! My energy level has more then tripled at least! I'm more sane then I ever have been! haha I'm busy chasing after my 3 kids and did I mention I've done it all while m husband has been deployed!!! He's not even going to recognize me when he gets home! Can't wait!

Okay... so here it is... the bad! (BTW i took this never ever once dream of ever posting this anywhere public!!!)
    3e4c164b.jpg

And the good!
    b802ee1d.jpg
    Hope this works!!! Thanks!!!
  • triciap7
    triciap7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You must feel so proud of yourself! Thank you for posting. I am so inspired! I hope that I see that kind of progress in seven months!
  • 3enjamin
    3enjamin Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow! Very cool!
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAY! That's the reply I was waiting for lol
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    awesome- very proud
  • stennis
    stennis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    One word .... WOW! I don't think you need to go any farther.
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Unbelievable! I cannot wait for your husband to see you either!! Talk about a reward for his service!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Omygoddd! You look sensational!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    HO-LY *kitten*! We have to be friends! You look AWESOME! wow
  • bexporter
    bexporter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! That's amazing! :)
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Thank you for sharing your story! So inspiring!
  • heartsherps
    heartsherps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. Love the pic of your family back together. How awesome for you. :flowerforyou:
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G JOB!!!!! you look fabulous....thanks for sharing needed the extra boost to get thru the 3 day weekend........
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look insanely amazing! You, yes you, give me absolute hope that I CAN do this!
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The only way I knew this was you was by the tattoo...You look totally different. I love the hair, and you just look absolutely beautiful... Your hubby won't be able to keep his hands off you:) Way to go!
  • Tarek307
    Tarek307 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thats crazy! good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!