Hi new here..lost over 300lbs and about 200 to go!

Replies

• xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    You are an inspiration. I congratulate you on your accomplishments and look forward to reading about your future successes !
  • Inspired2GetFit
    Inspired2GetFit Posts: 6 Member
    Amazing! Keep up the great work and the wonderful attitude. You have so much to proud of!!
  • way to go susan!! keep up the great work!!
  • Aventuria
    Aventuria Posts: 151
    Go Susan, go Susan! More than half of your weight loss journey is already done!
  • sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Welcome and congrats on your amazing loss! Feel free to add me as well..welcome welcome welcome!
  • such a inspiration.... God has kept you in his hands.. Keep up the wonderful work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Hi..My names Susan Meeks..I am new on here..I am on a weight loss, and health journey like the rest of you. Last Nov thru the end of Feb.I was in a long term acute care hospital..was on two forms of life support..could not walk .or talk, was on a vent.and trach..and 660 lbs..TODAY..I have lost over 300lbs..and am working out at least 3 times a week and usually more. I still have along way to go..with me this is a addiction..and it is strong..but GOD has brought me back from deaths door..and I am grateful.I will fight this fight with everything I have...would love give any support I can.and also learn things.that the rest of you are doing on your own journey.and get support..Hope you all have a great day..and look forward to meeting you!

Wow! Your transformation just about brought me to tears. I can't even imagine the determination and will power it took to accomplish your goals! YOU are FREAKING AMAZING! I cant' wait to see what you do next! Keep up the great work. You are going to do it!
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Wowee - what an amazing story - congratulations!!! x
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Hi Susan, Welcome to MFP! You truely are an inspiration!. Feel free to add me.
  • mandybledsoe
    mandybledsoe Posts: 43 Member
    You are doing so good!!!! Never give up, you are worth every minute of your workout burn. I look up to you and applaud!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Congratulations on your current weight loss. Stay strong and you will achieve your goal.
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    You rock Susan! Amazing accomplishment already and such a fighting spirit! You got this!!! You can do this!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    What an inspiring story!!!! Welcome to MFP! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    feel free to add me, well done on your journey and we will all get to the end with the help from each other.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,320 Member
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story. You're more than half way there! What an accomplishment.
  • RondaK1
    RondaK1 Posts: 52 Member
    Good Morning Susan:

Just a note to say how beautiful you are. You are absolutely Blessed by GOD . It looks as if He has assigned you a journey and you are a testimony to His love and Faithfulness. Susan, I am Blessed to have met you. I am on my way to work and I have been having a tough week and you my friend have made my day. :flowerforyou: Have a wonderful journey. Susan, there is someone out there that is scared and lost I know your testimony will give them new hope thank you
    .Ronda
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Morning Susan, what an amazing story and thank you for sharing. Feel free to add me....would love to have some extra motivation and you sound like you have it!!!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Very inspiring story. Good Luck on the rest of your journey. :bigsmile:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    AMAZING STORY OF PERSEVERANCE! CONGRATS! :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    YOU are awesome, Susan! I work in a long term acute care hospital and see so many stories like yours that don't have a happy ending. You are doing an amazing job! Keep it up!!!! :flowerforyou: