It's midnite and I just ...

Options
atxdee
atxdee Posts: 613 Member
ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! i do my late nite snacking still.. anyone else? what you all snacking on at this crazy hour?

Replies

• heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I had pineapple, raspberries and grapes for my midnight snack :) I have to have something this time of night when I work or I snack on the cookies and cinnamon rolls at my work!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I ate sweet potato fries with cinnamon butter, a slice of cheese, and Chex with coconut milk.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    pre bed screwdriver:drinker:
  • RickBriggs
    Options
    Apple for me. Don't usually eat after 6PM for 16 hours till 10AM.
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It is usually my home made healthy nut bars. I crave them like crazy- all the time! They always seem to make their way into my night time snack.
  • EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! i do my late nite snacking still.. anyone else? what you all snacking on at this crazy hour?

About an hour ago I had a kiwi, a tbsp of krema pb, and a turkey sausage patty. I should be good until breakfast now.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Surprisingly nothing...go me?
  • JessFehr
    JessFehr Posts: 27
    Options
    Nothing, I't not midnight here yet. ha!ha!:ohwell:
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    nadda ...
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I made myself an ice cream float, I had a lot of extra calories leftover so I figured, why not.
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    pre bed screwdriver:drinker:

:drinker:
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I made myself an ice cream float, I had a lot of extra calories leftover so I figured, why not.
    :drinker: Brilliant treat.
  • bszczek
    bszczek Posts: 10
    Options
    I try to stick with low fat cottage cheese...sometimes with a little bit of fruit...just ate it actually :tongue:
  • puddies01
    Options
    ate grapes, Nectarine and string cheese! :)
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    my favorite late night snack is a piece of whole grain bread with mustard and some lean turkey and raw spinach. so satisfying and usually around 125 calories. or 80 calorie fat free yogurt with sliced almonds if i have a sweet tooth.

back before i was watching what i ate if i got hungry i ordered papa john's cheesy bread and diet coke from grubhub. i did it like 3 times a week, usually around 2 or 3 am. aaaand that's why i gained 60 lbs. but it was damn good cheesy bread lol
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Just had a fresh peach... Will have a Greek yogurt and/or cottage cheese soon as not enough protein today... I don't go to bed until about 2:30
  • mochakat
    Options
    Either drink a Chocolate Casein shake or PB on Celery with a dab of fig jam!
  • EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Our metabolism is a 24 hour thing. They debunked the idea that midnight snacks are bad. The only reason it COULD be bad is our lazy choices (slice of cake over an apple).
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    You're making me hungry!!! Too sleepy to get out of bed.. it's after 1AM now. I do eat late at night, usually something like peanut butter toast or a PBJ with a glass of milk when it's this late.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It is usually my home made healthy nut bars. I crave them like crazy- all the time! They always seem to make their way into my night time snack.
    They sound yummy.. How do you make them?