Tomorrow's gonna suck.

Options
Gonna drink about 10 beers and a bottle of wine tonight then get up at 5 for a run. (Drinking all the alcohol in the house because I'm going on the wagon for 3 months starting tomorrow.)

That run gonna kill me :-)

Replies

• NyimaR
    NyimaR Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Have you considered making life easier on yourself and not drinking all that booze? I'm sure the sink would like a bottle or 5! :tongue:
  • bjdw1
    bjdw1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Have you considered making life easier on yourself and not drinking all that booze? I'm sure the sink would like a bottle or 5! :tongue:

BLASPHEMY!!! ;-P
  • got2tryagain
    Options
    Good for you for going on the wagon! Make sure you drink lots of water tomorrow. Good luck!
  • MetilHed
    MetilHed Posts: 101 Member
    Options

BLASPHEMY!!! ;-P

^^This^^
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    seriously...? just leave the alcohol and go for a run at 5 in the morning...
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I havent had a drink since the start of the year, I could of done what you are planning to do but instead I just threw them all away, much quicker, easier and better for your body (and your head in the morning) - think about it!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Or, drink all the booze and don't run tomorrow! Problem solved.
  • channi_c
    channi_c Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I couldnt give it up completely you do realise you can have anything in moderation? Why not invite a friend around and split the booze? Dont forget count your calories!!! haha
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    So... Hows your head this morning? And did you go on that run?
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Just like a smoker (me 53 years smoking and then gave up) if you've got 10 cigarettes left to smoke before you give up, you probably won't give up, it took me quite a while to realise that, as for drinkingway back in my army days a bottle of bacardi a night was nothing, take advice use, the sink, go cold turkey and possibly enjoy the rest of your life.

good luck and enjoy the journey, I know I am

:drinker: