Hi new here..lost over 300lbs and about 200 to go!

Options

Replies

• xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I congratulate you on your accomplishments and look forward to reading about your future successes !
  • Inspired2GetFit
    Inspired2GetFit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the great work and the wonderful attitude. You have so much to proud of!!
  • impressiveseven
    Options
    way to go susan!! keep up the great work!!
  • Aventuria
    Aventuria Posts: 151
    Options
    Go Susan, go Susan! More than half of your weight loss journey is already done!
  • sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your amazing loss! Feel free to add me as well..welcome welcome welcome!
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    such a inspiration.... God has kept you in his hands.. Keep up the wonderful work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi..My names Susan Meeks..I am new on here..I am on a weight loss, and health journey like the rest of you. Last Nov thru the end of Feb.I was in a long term acute care hospital..was on two forms of life support..could not walk .or talk, was on a vent.and trach..and 660 lbs..TODAY..I have lost over 300lbs..and am working out at least 3 times a week and usually more. I still have along way to go..with me this is a addiction..and it is strong..but GOD has brought me back from deaths door..and I am grateful.I will fight this fight with everything I have...would love give any support I can.and also learn things.that the rest of you are doing on your own journey.and get support..Hope you all have a great day..and look forward to meeting you!

Wow! Your transformation just about brought me to tears. I can't even imagine the determination and will power it took to accomplish your goals! YOU are FREAKING AMAZING! I cant' wait to see what you do next! Keep up the great work. You are going to do it!
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wowee - what an amazing story - congratulations!!! x
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan, Welcome to MFP! You truely are an inspiration!. Feel free to add me.
  • mandybledsoe
    mandybledsoe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are doing so good!!!! Never give up, you are worth every minute of your workout burn. I look up to you and applaud!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your current weight loss. Stay strong and you will achieve your goal.
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You rock Susan! Amazing accomplishment already and such a fighting spirit! You got this!!! You can do this!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story!!!! Welcome to MFP! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, well done on your journey and we will all get to the end with the help from each other.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story. You're more than half way there! What an accomplishment.
  • RondaK1
    RondaK1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Susan:

Just a note to say how beautiful you are. You are absolutely Blessed by GOD . It looks as if He has assigned you a journey and you are a testimony to His love and Faithfulness. Susan, I am Blessed to have met you. I am on my way to work and I have been having a tough week and you my friend have made my day. :flowerforyou: Have a wonderful journey. Susan, there is someone out there that is scared and lost I know your testimony will give them new hope thank you
    .Ronda
  • Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    Morning Susan, what an amazing story and thank you for sharing. Feel free to add me....would love to have some extra motivation and you sound like you have it!!!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story. Good Luck on the rest of your journey. :bigsmile:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    AMAZING STORY OF PERSEVERANCE! CONGRATS! :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    YOU are awesome, Susan! I work in a long term acute care hospital and see so many stories like yours that don't have a happy ending. You are doing an amazing job! Keep it up!!!! :flowerforyou: