Keep the greys hidden as best as I can. :sad:
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    Keeping mine how it is, happy with it :-D
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I usually just go dark. It's hard to do stuff with curly hair, I find, so I play with the colour.

Some of those straight hair styles are sooooo flippin' gorgeous. Le sigh. :heart:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I usually just go dark. It's hard to do stuff with curly hair, I find, so I play with the colour.

Some of those straight hair styles are sooooo flippin' gorgeous. Le sigh. :heart:

I've seen your hair up close and it's beautiful :heart:

I'm a natural redhead...but I help it out, so this fall I'm going a deeper red, more mahogany red.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

I'm a natural redhead...but I help it out, so this fall I'm going a deeper red, more mahogany red.

Ditto. I LOVE your hair :)
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    As always I am sticking with the color and texture God gave me : )
  • BmoreGinger
    Options
    If you have long-ish hair, braids are really in right now (thank you Hungry Games). Bangs seem to still be popular. Dark is in and highlights are out. I'm also happy to see the natural look is poplar verses the styled and flat ironed looked. I LOVE FALL!
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I tend to find what works for me and stick with it. I had a red bob with bangs for, like, 13 years. Then I decided to grow it out and go dark. And voila. I've had this for about 2 years now. It's kinda fun that people who haven't seen me in a few years don't even recognize me.

I will say, I've been thinking about changing it up again lately, but I've no idea what else to do.
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Ditto. I LOVE your hair :)

You both have lovely hair!
    I'm letting mine grow out to chin length at least. I don't wear make-up, so when I saw a picture of myself when it was really short I kinda looked like a dude :/