14 months of MFP and 6 months working out

Options
Hello,

I have had quite a journey with MFP and my latest accomplishment has been through working out and eating right. In the past 6 moonths I have ran 3-6 days a week anywhere from 3-6 miles a day and I have done 1.5 rounds of Jillian Michaels 30 Dayshred. Currently doing it now. I have lost over 20 pounds these last 6 months bringing my total loss since joining MFP 82 pounds. I have lost 20.5 inches in the last 6 months alone. I wish I would have done my inches straight from the beginning but I only did them when I started working out. I have geon from a size 18 to a size 9! I am going to post photos no one has ever seen since I am very uncomfortable showing them to people. Oh well I am a different person now!!

My heaviest (excpet when I delivered) 1 month PP 246
May246lbs.jpg

Before I started working out 60 lbs lost by calorie counting but still very unhappy
IMG_0934.jpg
IMG_0924.jpg

Now at 164...
IMG_8097.jpg
IMG_0329.jpg
IMG_8250.jpg

I am 5'10" 164 and will now focus on toning and working on my lifestyle changes.
Hopefully the photos arent too big. If they are I will resize them!

Replies

• pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wrong board sorry!
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    You look great!!
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have come a long way. You are proof that with lots of hardwork and dedication you can achieve anything.
    Thank you for sharing. You are a beautiful woman!
  • tomruhland
    Options
    Congrats! You look about 10 years Younger! My wife is on a similar journey and she has lost 38 so far. One of the comments she always gets is how much younger she looks. Fitness is the fountain of youth!
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job on the weight loss and exercise.

Also you have fabulous hair. :)
  • nadiamode
    Options
    You look great! Great job on the weight loss and exercise.

Also you have fabulous hair. :)

Agree! Fabulous hair. And congratulations... what a big difference and you look so healthy and strong!