Hi new here..lost over 300lbs and about 200 to go!

Options

Replies

• Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration...wishing you good health and continued sucess.
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look like a warrior in your picture! You've got this. Best of luck and God bless!
  • tabithaneil3
    Options
    wow ur a inspiration to everyone thank u for sharing ur life changing story with us
  • krystalk72
    krystalk72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. You have accomplished an amazing feat. Keep up the good work!!!!
  • desilu69
    desilu69 Posts: 79
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring story. You have chosen the right place to carry on your journey. With your attitude and the right friends you will do great. Good luck on your weight loss journey and to health. Glad to have you here on MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Susan!! I to was in your shoes (minus the life support) but was at 560lbs. You know as well as I do how much better life is on this side of the fence.. Keep up the Awesome Job!!!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Congrats on wight loss so far that's Fantasic,i love this site,would like to your friend & support each other.add me if you like
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring. We're here to help. Friend me if you like.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You kick *kitten* girl! Way to go getting this far and here's wishing you strength and strong will to get to the finish line!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss so far!!!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Your story so far is amazing!!! So courageous of you to start this journey at 660lbs!! Congratulations on your accomplishments!! Keep up the fantastic work...you will reach your goals!

You are such an inspiration!! Feel free to add me as a friend.... We'll trek this journey together!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    Hi Susan ans welcome...I Love your profile picture you really are a fighter. :wink:
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress and I'm so proud of you for not only hitting the gym but also venturing in to the weights section. So many women are intimidated to go over there (I was one of them). Keep up the great work!
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Truely AMAZING! - God is good! We can do ALL things through Christ! So proud of you!!!!
  • rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your story gave me chills! That is so wonderful. You are an amazing woman. Where there is His will, there's a way. Don't give up!
  • rbraddy
    rbraddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Susan,
    Welcome to MFP and congratulations on your weight loss accomplishment. :smile: Your storney is very impressive and motivational!!! Life is very precious as you know from experience. Our God is an AWESOME GOD and he spared your life. :heart: You are such an inspiration to me and I will be here for you to help you through your weight loss journey. "I (we) can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me (us)". Feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • ajgwin
    ajgwin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow i know you will make it!
  • soyasee
    soyasee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Incrediable but very very inspirational for those who have so much weight to go! Hope you like this site!
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing loss! Congratulations!!
  • psap76
    psap76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You will certainly meet your goal with the great attitude that you have.:smile: