Lost 14 lbs the first week

Options
OMG I am so excited about this and I can't explain my happiness. But this time rather than rewarding myself with food by getting fastfood or something, I am still continuing to eat healthy. Even with eating out 2x's this week, I have still managed to stay near my calorie range, and lose this weight. I am also down to only about 10-12oz of soda/day, and I'm hoping to be completely off soda by next week. Then starting this week, dh and I are going to start working out. I am so looking forward to my future. II gotta look good for FL next month!

Replies

• tracylea_2003
    Options
    Great job!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep up the great work, you are doing awesome!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    That is fantastic!!!!

Good job and even better job to not ruin your hard work with fast food. You can have yummy things that aren't bad things. :-) (And I'm not talking about things you think of as health food--popcorn, angel food cake, etc.)

Keep it up!!!!
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome! Maybe I should eat whatever you have been eatting! Keep up the good work & positive attitude!
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    wow- well done to you!!!
    Thats so amazing!
    keep up the good work.xxx.
  • Kittany
    Kittany Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratz! I'm down 14lbs in the last 2 1/2 weeks lol! Way to go!
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    Way to go! That's an incredible loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!