When Does It Come Off?

Options
So I have been eating great and working out the past 2 weeks... and don't see any movement in the scale at all... I feel a ton better but I want to see those numbers decrease?? When will it start to show on the scale?

Replies

• djgoveia
    Options
    Fat weights less than muscle so as you exercise you are increasing muscle mass (which burns calories faster) and decreasing the amount of fat. So ... if you haven't gained, then you have actually lost! Keep it up and you'll see the scale start to drop soon!
  • cmarsh1
    cmarsh1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. It is very frustrating. I lost the first week and haven't moved the last 2 weeks. I feel better and my clothes fit better it would just be nice to see results on the scale. Good luck.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    waist line and scale don't necessarily move at the same rate.
    start taking measurements and see if those numbers change.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    There could be a couple of factors to that....If you don't have a lot to lose in the first place it can come off slower than those who several pounds to lose. Another factor......are you eating your exercise calories? If you are working out alot but not making up for the calories you could have put yourself into starvation mode.