Anyone else have a consecutive log-in goal on MFP?

Options

Replies

• kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sadly, all you have to do is ask and the staff on the site will adjust your login to whatever-you-say. So it's pretty meaningless.

It's not meaningless if it's meaningful to the person with the streak.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Sadly, all you have to do is ask and the staff on the site will adjust your login to whatever-you-say. So it's pretty meaningless.

As with logging your food and exercise as long as you are truthful it means something.
  • ritzema5
    ritzema5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I got to 175 and then had a really busy day where I wasn't feeling good and didn't log in, so I'm back to 55. Oh well
  • kenjancef
    kenjancef Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Not sure what my number is, but what stinks for me is that most of the time I get to bed late, sometimes after midnight, and I forget to close out my diary before midnight. So if I do it after that, for some reason it doesn't give me credit for the day. I use the iPhone app 99.9% of the time, and there hasn't been a day since I started in May that I haven't tracked everything. I guess as long as I know that I'm doing it, I don't care much about the number... :)
  • OhSoSerious92
    Options
    All the really high numbers are almost inspirational in itself. I'm on like day 13 and seeing the messages about my consecutive logging really gets me excited.. its like always something to look forward to.. feel free to add me as im new here and still no friends
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm at 140 (34lbs down) I'm going for 365+ I hope to meet my goal in 1 year and then I plan to continue to track for maintenance
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at 50 as well I believe today's 43/44 and I agree it's an extra boost! ❤
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options

It's not meaningless if it's meaningful to the person with the streak.

Exactly! :drinker:
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have logged in for 7 days now. Just joined this month. My goal is 365 days. Its addicting.
  • danimal5867
    Options
    It's a lifestyle, a couple of million would be good. ;)

I'm gonna be here everyday until I don't need it, so yeah, a couple million ought to do the job.
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Only meaningless if a person is dishonest..for the vast majority who 'keep it real' it can be a great motivational tool...wish the status posted number of weeks...perhaps at day # 35, 70, 105, for example. This would mark those 5 week intervals to coincide with the 'if every day was like today' motivators. 15 weeks sounds like a bigger accomplishment to me than 105 days -just my opinion.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm over 610. I was going to turn the status update off when I reached 365... but I never did.
    Yeah, I was going to also and haven't gotten around to it. I think I'm at 450 now. Maybe 500. I'm not really keeping track.
  • chubby44chick
    Options
    I have logged in everyday since I started either on my phone app or on my computer I want to get to 400 days because that is estimated how long it will take me to lose most of my extra weight with losing 2 pounds a week.
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    I never thought about it, but thanks, I will make it a goal to get to 365! Much more exciting already!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    a million days.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Infinity.. :D
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    at 250 today ,trying to make it to 365,,,and I will..
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Infinity.. :D
    I think you may have set yourself up for failure
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I've been using Mfp for 1 year (since 28th Aug 2011). My run of days is 290 or 295 I can't remember which! I'd like to log on for 365 days in a row then not log on the next day... It's becoming too much of an obsession for me! ;D
    *edit* I went and checked. I've logged in for 292 days in a row! See? OBSESSED! ;D
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    haha I love all the replies! It really is addicting, I wake up in the morning and it's the first thing I do! Keeps me on track and holds me accountable because I would never lie about what food I'm tracking!