Need a laugh? Have one at my expense :)

Options
Molly_Maguire
Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
Having a bad day? Need a little lift? Here's an awkward, true story for ya:

I am in the habit of taking half-naked pictures of myself to document my fitness/weight loss progress. Once taken, I text them to myself so I can delete the originals from my phone's gallery to avoid having them accidentally crop up while I'm trying to show great aunt Velma pictures of my baby boy, etc.

After sending one to myself (or so I thought) today, I get a return text from an unrecognized number that is CONVENIENTLY one digit different than mine, saying "very nice :) who is this?" O_o

Silver lining, though, a totally random stranger thinks I'm looking pretty good! I'll sure take a compliment wherever I can get one!

You're welcome! Happy Friday!

**Quick update** After I posted this, and while in the process of reading and laughing at all the responses I've gotten from this thread, THAT NUMBER JUST TRIED CALLING ME. I freaked out and answered, then immediately hung up so he wouldn't learn my name that I recorded on my vm message. Apparently I'm this dude's mystery vixen, and he's dying to know who I am! :blushing:

Replies

• amyford25
    amyford25 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    LOL.... what a way to start the day!
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Lmao... love it!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Lol.

Get a dropbox so you don't have to text it to yourself.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Ha ha. You should become friends.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Hahaha oh man, sounds like something I would do. At least they have no idea who you are!
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    ha ha that made me laugh... Sorry that happened but i would take the compliment too!!
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Classy
  • ybanks03
    ybanks03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Too funny!
  • jjkarnitz
    Options
    I laughed out loud because that sounds just like something I would do. :) Have a good day!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    lol! TGIF
    thanks for sharing
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    well at least a stranger thinks your hot!! Means you are rocking it! But yeah really funny way to start the day :laugh: :laugh:
  • sharae8
    sharae8 Posts: 5
    Options
    Haha! At least you didn't send it to someone you know....that would have been EXPONENTIALLY more awkward!!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    lol! funny!!!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    So did you text him/her back? New friend maybe? :laugh: :wink:
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Lol.

Get a dropbox so you don't have to text it to yourself.

Haha, this has its own problems.

I use my phone to take photos of this nature, too, and only just recently installed Dropbox on both my computer and phone.

I took some photos one morning, went off to get on with my day and upon returning late at night and logging into my computer realised that Dropbox had automatically uploaded these photos to my 'public' album.

D'oh.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a NSV to me. I think drop box, or something like that will help you.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    oh snap??!?! That was you?! :bigsmile:
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    How awesome that they complimented you! My trainer makes me take a picture of my scale when I weigh myself and text it to her every M, W, and F... I'm always afraid I'm going to accidentally text it to the wrong person! :smile:
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    HAHA!! Thats too funny!!!!
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    Definitely take the opportunity to make a new friend! :laugh: