Need a laugh? Have one at my expense :)

Options

Replies

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Should be one of your more interesting NSVs!!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    :laugh:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    hahahahahhaha good thing YOU sent them to him and NOT ME- B/c had I sent random pics of myself that are in the same manner- well ummm- I wouldn't be told 'nice' ...at least not yet.
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! Hilarious!
  • bddancer1227
    Options
    LOL I love oops moments...
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE!!!!!

THAT NUMBER JUST TRIED CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aughhhh! haaaaaahahahahahaaa, this day just keeps getting better and better, dunnit??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Answer it. What if it was fate and that's like prince effin' charming on the other end?

Or a wealthy older gentlemen with no heirs! Or a creeper with a banana hammock. Or my uncle Verne. Or a random celebrity or singer for a rock band. Or the casting director for a new hollywood film. Or the guy who makes your latte at the local coffee shop. Or an extremely titillated 12 year old. The possibilities are endless - isn't the curiosity driving you nuts? I would be insanely curious!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAH

You should post the number on here now and we'll all text it and figure it out for you. Lmao.

4 real! This morning i 8 an 0 range 4 breakfast today, and 4 egg whites... 0, and I plan on doing 3 sets of 333 lunges after I get my cardio in today!

LOL Until I read the entire thread I was like omg 3 sets of 333 lunges....not only does that sound borderline OCD but also VERY painful......
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    OMG! I do the same thing! I haven't sent it to the wrong person yet though, lol! Thanks for sharing and for the Friday laughs! :drinker:
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    That's epic of all sorts. But it could have been worse.. I'd rather accidentally text a stranger a photo like that than, say, my dad. Yikes. Lol.

LMFAO! I was thinking the same thing!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Hey, I just met you,
    And this is crazy,
    But here's my number,
    **AND A SEMI UNDRESSED PHOTO**
    So call me, maybe?
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    There is an app called privacy gallery 3D. It is free. It allows you to lock whichever your pictures you chose such that they do not show up in gallery at all and you'll never have to worry about a picture accidently getting shown to the wrong person!

I use it to hide some very personal pics of my significant other:love:
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Well, is he cute? You should have him text you a pic, lol!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Hey, I just met you,
    And this is crazy,
    But here's my number,
    So call me, maybe?

ROFL!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Resending your photos now... ;)
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    There is an app called privacy gallery 3D. It is free. It allows you to lock whichever your pictures you chose such that they do not show up in gallery at all and you'll never have to worry about a picture accidently getting shown to the wrong person!

I use it to hide some very personal pics of my significant other:love:

Nice tip, I'll be sure to get it! Thanks!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha so good!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just met you,
    And this is crazy,
    But here's my number,
    So call me, maybe?

END.THREAD.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    you opened pandora's box!
  • Jess207
    Jess207 Posts: 90
    Options
    UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE:UPDATE!!!!!

THAT NUMBER JUST TRIED CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aughhhh! haaaaaahahahahahaaa, this day just keeps getting better and better, dunnit??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Answer it. What if it was fate and that's like prince effin' charming on the other end?

Or a wealthy older gentlemen with no heirs! Or a creeper with a banana hammock. Or my uncle Verne. Or a random celebrity or singer for a rock band. Or the casting director for a new hollywood film. Or the guy who makes your latte at the local coffee shop. Or an extremely titillated 12 year old. The possibilities are endless - isn't the curiosity driving you nuts? I would be insanely curious!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!
  • Jess207
    Jess207 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hey, I just met you,
    And this is crazy,
    But here's my number,
    So call me, maybe?

Love it!!:laugh:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Do you have a smart phone with apps?? Download photovault! You can easily lock up those photos without texting them to yourself. :)