Feeling great!

Options
Since Jan. 1, I have lost 10 lbs! This is a little faster than I projected, but don't you think the first 10 lbs. is the easiest to lose? There's no turning back for me. My husband and I bought an exercise bike for Christmas. I was skeptical, but he really wanted it. He's lost 14 lbs. I know that the key I've been missing with all the dieting I've ever done is exercise. I'm hoping this will also improve my good cholesterol and lower my blood pressure. I am so thankful for myfitnesspal. Keeping track of everything has never been easier, and it really makes you aware of what you're putting in your body.

Replies

• angelface12004
    Options
    I agree, the first 10 lbs is the easier, since it is mostly water weight, i have also joined th e1st and have lost about 10 lbs, weigh in is tomorrow. Exercising is great, especially on the bike. I am not a exercise person, i do not like to run, but i do walk everywhere, and i have some new fitness DVD's and bought an exercise ball, so i am hoping that will do some work also. Oh and don't forget to measure yourself, you may lose inches when you are not seeing weight loss :) GOOD LUCK

201511.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    Way to go!!! I am proud of you for losing this weight. I can't wait until we hit 20 lbs, then 30, all the way up to that magic triple digit mark! Well, at least that's how far I have to go.

Again, I am proud of you Susan!
  • ecowgill
    ecowgill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just restarted two weeks ago. I think i would be happy with 10 lbs. Good going. Who knows you could lose another 10 in no time. I know if you increase your exercise that helps when you can't get the scale to budge. I am getting a blood work up tomorrow to see how my cholesterol is doing and my thyroid. Good Luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!