I have so many temptations, whats yours?

Options
I love food, and it is hard to stay away. I am not like a gluten or anything but I have many favorites I could eat alot of. I love chinese food, spaghetti, chocolate, frozen yogurt, ice cream, and many other things. What are your temptations?

Replies

• soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I used to have a lot more, but now there are some things that (99% of the time) "just aren't worth the calories." Terrible things I still spend calories on: pizza, froyo, carbs (in any form), wine (in smaller quantities). Actually I'm pretty sure everything on that list was a carb. And french fries. Anyway. "Everything in Moderation" can be done, just know your limits--if you're not willing to put the work in at the gym, don't go easy on yourself in the kitchen.
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I agree with the poster who said this-- "if you're not willing to put the work in at the gym, don't go easy on yourself in the kitchen" -- this is so true, but, with that being said...right now I'm being tempted by the yellow cupcakes with chocolate frosting that my hubby made last night... :P
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I love hot chicks(cute faces) that dress nice with big boobs and smell good.... They are always so tempting. :love: :laugh:
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Pizza & KitKats. I mostly do okay resisting them, but sometimes I just plan for an indulgence.
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    chips and taco bell.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Chips and Guacamole. Buffalo Wings. French Fries. So, basically I'm a salt hound...
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I can't resist mac n cheese or really any pasta. I just love pasta :) Also augratin potatoes are one of my favorites. Anything that combines a carb and cheese is great in my book! Just try to have almost none of those things anymore unless I plan for it.
  • brodi3man
    brodi3man Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bourbon
  • ChelseaMarie2193
    Options
    I love hot chicks(cute faces) that dress nice with big boobs and smell good.... They are always so tempting. :love: :laugh:

lol, I dont think thats a food but hey that works :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Pastries at coffee shops
  • ChelseaMarie2193
    Options
    Pastries at coffee shops

Yes, those are always very good.
  • Shock_Wave
    Options

lol, I dont think thats a food but hey that works :)

Ya I didn't see the food part being in the main topic question and I figured you said you had so many temptations that I assumed we were just spit balling out temptations haha.

Edit: ok ok food temptations with my other temptation would be whip cream with a hot chick... damn whip cream.. maybe I should change it to fresh fruits.. :laugh:
  • RabiaQureshi
    RabiaQureshi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ewww i m just like u all these things are my temptations too ;) specially mine craving is sweet things so i m trying to switch from chocolates, ice creams, bakery items to fresh fruits :)
  • donnas144
    donnas144 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    mayo, (although now use greek yogurt or natural yogurt and a little creme fraishe). sausage rolls, and chocolate, butter (which i just font use any more) and cheese....but i guess there are no things off limits just in moderation.
  • AvsFreak
    AvsFreak Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
    chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

^^ Really you just had to go there with and post a pic of those awesome cookies? Bad Avs freak Bad Avs freak hahah they look super good though LOL... Btw go Avs if you are talking about the hockey team. I live in Denver so its Avs and Broncos for me.
  • emrod83
    emrod83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    "Everything in Moderation" can be done, just know your limits--if you're not willing to put the work in at the gym, don't go easy on yourself in the kitchen.

Very True! I always try hardest to stay away but when Im weak I am a steak and potatoes kind of girl...... pretty sure that is what screws me all of the time. Another temptation is peanut butter.... like jar and spooning it like it was ice cream. SMH