NOT COOL

Options

Replies

• Kanasucre
    Options
    If he thinks so, the least he could have done is not mention anything.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Wait! You left out the part where you repeatedly rammed his head into the nearest vending machine then put him in a figure 4! Tell the story in its entirety! XD
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Wait! You left out the part where you repeatedly rammed his head into the nearest vending machine then put him in a figure 4! Tell the story in its entirety! XD

:drinker:
  • lmnosser
    lmnosser Posts: 43
    Options
    maybe he was trying to make a joke and fell on his face?

"yeah.. you look bigger"
    *oh, god, she thinks i'm serious! run away!!!*
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Maybe was an optical illusion from the clothes you had on?

I know it is discouraging to hear comments that are like that. Recently had similar.
  • felicia_s
    Options
    You should have burst out crying...lol...guys don't like to see a girl cry and he would probably have felt like crap (as well he should)--how rude of him!!! I would always tell my kids you don't have to say out loud every thought that enters your mind...jeesh. I'm sorry he upset you (((hugs)))
  • Jingram2b
    Options
    He wants to hit it.

It's the equivalent of pulling a girl's pigtails in the playground and then running off as fast as your little legs can carry you...

This
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    HAHA The comments made me laugh. Thanks guys for cheering me up.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    You should of took your shoe off right then and there and hit him across the head..

nicer than what I would do...but YEAH, this.
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Can we say "Gib slap"? (for all you NCIS fans..you know what im talking about) :devil:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Can we say "Gib slap"? (for all you NCIS fans..you know what im talking about) :devil:

I LOVE GIBS!!! AND ABBY.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    It's the equivalent of pulling a girl's pigtails in the playground and then running off as fast as your little legs can carry you...

does sound like it
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Next time you see him comment that his sex change looks like it is going well...

Perfect :laugh:
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    So one of my coworkers just came in right now and we were discussing my paper work. Then, he asked me if I had stopped going to the gym cuz it looks like I'm gaining weight. How is that even possible? I weigh less than when I originally started MFP and I've been doing insanity. So far my results are that I've lost an inch everywhere except I didn't lose in my arms and I lost half an inch in my hips so how do I look bigger? UGH!

Pay not attention, you get *kitten* wholes in every work place, but you've got yourself a douchey one.

As long as you know you've made progress, screw him!!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Next time you see him comment that his sex change looks like it is going well...

You are awesome!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Was he joking with you in a weird awkward way? When I was younger my uncle used to make fun of me relentlessly in public calling me fat, he thought it was so funny because I was so thin. It wasn't funny. And it made all the spectators extremely uncomfortable.
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sounds like game to me.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    That's when I usually say.. "No, I haven't gotten bigger.. you are just the scrawniest man I've ever seen".. then laugh and say.. "just kidding.. maybe".
  • jericamom
    jericamom Posts: 49 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • DIYmomma
    DIYmomma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You should of took your shoe off right then and there and hit him across the head..

ive done this before, it works wonders as an attitude adjustment tool! :P