What decade or era do you belong in?

Options

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    In the Austin Power era... 1960 in Britain.
    Party, drink, dance and peaceful
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    If I could have some indoor plumbing .....
    I'd like to hang out during the time of the American Revolution ...hang with the rebel dudes !
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    1960’s for sure. Music is right up my alley. Although it was “turbulent”; it was a simpler time for sure.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Early 1900's...circa Anne of Avonlea/Downtown Abbey. The style...the simple elegance...provided I was on the wealthy end of things...lol
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    anywhere from the '30's to the '50s as i love swing music, Frank Sinatra and my tv stays on TCM LOL...
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I would choose 1930's-1950's cause it seemed simplier back then :happy:
  • SunshineDay76
    Options
    Late 30's early 40's. WW2 era. Love the style, the art deco - the women stepping it up while guys were at war. Love the music, the movies, and the simplicity!
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    deff 80' the music the style the attitude :) or maybe 40's-50's. frank sinatra, dean martin, ella, & all the rest. such class and elegance back then :)
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    1980's The time of neon!

graphics-neon-light-732129.gif
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The next one. The world hasn't caught up to me yet. :grumble:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't want to move back, only forward.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I was born in '83, but should have been born late 60's/early 70's to have really enjoyed the 80's. I am addicted to the 80's hair bands like Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Dokken.....etc and I can listen to that music so much. I love the 80's!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    70s or 80s for sure. :)
  • etajr
    etajr Posts: 49
    Options
    I am happy where i am. But i wish i would have known what i know now back then. Would have dumped a ton of money into apple google and gold. I would be retired now or at least independantly wealthy :sad: :sad:
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mid to late 1800s....The old west!!

Love reading stories about Wyatt Earp, Jesse James, eeeek! No surprise I'm going to finally move west

Im 100% cowboy and I would live in the old west. Men were men then and the world was crazy. Now it's so metrosexualized that I want to puke.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Definitely the 1950s - just for the clothes!! :love:
  • gregre04
    gregre04 Posts: 91
    Options
    1970's for sure, best music ever! Who doesn't love bell bottoms and tie-dye?

and toe socks :flowerforyou:
  • gregre04
    gregre04 Posts: 91
    Options
    deff 80' the music the style the attitude :) or maybe 40's-50's. frank sinatra, dean martin, ella, & all the rest. such class and elegance back then :)
    I'm with you! I would love to go back and spends some time in that era. My favorites Bob Hope and all the Road To...movies.
  • kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i belong to the 90's and sorry this were the 90's
  • StaceyG221
    Options
    Regency or Victorian era...Scotland or England...of course I would be one of the trendsetter ladies! :)