I just started

Options
Hi everyone. I just started and am really nervous but excited at the same time. I watch The Biggest Loser every week and every week I just watch and don't do anything to make a change. A friend of mine told me about this web site and I decided to give it a try.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• socialgemini406
    Options
    Hi !
    you just made the best move by joining. im here a week and 4lbs down. just log it all down and start to exercise and build gently. you will be amazed by the results and the support on here. ........and if you get stuck or down or just want to chat then just shout.

Nice to meet you

I'm Lynn
  • taneeshab
    Options
    Welcome,

I just started also so far this site has help me keep track of my calories intake and I am now really cautious of what I eat. Good Luck...MIND over BODY.
  • kelley1006
    kelley1006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for about two weeks and have lost 9lbs, This site helps me to keep track of everything that i eat and my calorie consumption. I have started exercising and i also started out slow. I love the Biggest Loser it is one of my favorite shows and I watch it every week. Let me know if you need to talk or just need some support.

Nice to meet you

Kelley
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    you are in the right place...lots of support..

its great...do the food diary every day and it will help you see what causes you problems..if any

drink your water...my doctor told me the more water you drink, the more weight you will lose!!!!!!!

bill
  • catrei
    catrei Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, I found this site on my Iphone and love it. I am two days into it and I am hoping with all of your support and mine to your we will all make it. This is a big step for me. Looking forward to your responses. Hope it works.:flowerforyou: