What are you looking forward to the MOST

Options
AmyFett
AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
When you lost all the weight? I mean like, aside from looking hot and fitting into better clothes, besides the obvious stuff. :smile:

Personally, I can't wait til I don't have rolls of fat in the way when I try and shave... and easier time painting toe nails :drinker:

Replies

• CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just not being self-conscious when I go out.
  • Aperene
    Aperene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Going into any clothing store and being able to fit in clothes I like.
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Finally accepting myself as who I AM, although I strive to a little more each day.
  • jerendeb
    jerendeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Running with the only hindrance being my own endurance. Then being able to eat as many carbs as I want. Finally being sure that I couldn't do any more for my health & longevity but keep doing what I have been doing.
  • amsohs85
    Options
    Being healthy, wearing smaller sized clothing and looking good in them, doing things that i didnt do before because im finally fit!!!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Not being the "fat" friend. :happy:
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Not being the "fat" friend. :happy:

I was always big through high school and shortly after, but my two friends were bigger than me lol. In my family though, seems everything has just lost a bunch of weight, so now I'm alone. Can't wait to lose this! Gotta stop having days like today though! (Even though it was a one time thing... I don't think I've even gone over 2000 calories, or close, since starting MFP 2 months ago).
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I was always big through high school and shortly after, but my two friends were bigger than me lol. In my family though, seems everything has just lost a bunch of weight, so now I'm alone. Can't wait to lose this! Gotta stop having days like today though! (Even though it was a one time thing... I don't think I've even gone over 2000 calories, or close, since starting MFP 2 months ago).

My cals are in the 1900's so with exercise I hit or go over 2000 a couple times a week lol.
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Lol, I barely eat my max amount of 1300.
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Not having back fat. Back fat is a bummer.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to having my long-distance boyfriend see me and (hopefully) be amazed by the difference :tongue:
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Not having back fat. Back fat is a bummer.

LOL this is true! Hahaha for me it's mainly my belly, but my back isn't too sexy either.
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Being more confident in myself and overall feeling better.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    The best thing I am experiencing, and experiencing more and more, is feeling a hell of a lot more confident. Totally rocks.
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    being able to walk into a crowd of guys and make eye contact without wanting to try to make an excuse for my presence...and maybe get a number out of it, too.
  • mcouturezz
    Options
    Being able to shop for clothes ANYWHERE !!!!! :)
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Rollercoasters. Rollercoasters, rollercoasters, rollercoasters.
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Confidence. With each time I workout, get stronger and try on smaller clothes, I gain more and more confidence. I started C25K this week and am looking forward to running an entire 5K. And, I am hoping that by weighing less, I will have less pain in my feet.

And, I am also looking forward to possibly rewarding myself with a tattoo when I lose all of this weight.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Feeling 100% comfortable with my body..it'll take time, but I'll get there! :)

3072298.png
  • KittyMarie13
    Options
    It may sound silly but I'm looking forward to a new mattress. I've promised myself a memory foam mattress when I get to my goal weight/size so I don't have to sleep in my old "fat divot" anymore. I figure that since I'll be making less of an impact on the mattress it'll be time to get a new one and start fresh. :)