18 College 100 pounds

Options
Hi! Im kelsey! Im a freshman in college who is trying to lose 100 pounds. im starting at 222.4 pounds and my goal weight is 120. This weight isnt set but id love to find friends around my age, weight and situation(in college). Thanks in advance :))))

Replies

• kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 20 and in college. I'm always up to give support to anyone. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am a 23 yo female still in college. My start is 234 and I want to lose 70 lbs.
  • MadiRose2
    Options
    I'm 18 and also a freshman in college. I'll add you! :)
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    18. Freshman at college. Biggest weight 242, currently 210 and hope to get down to 150 at the least!

Right now I'm scared for college to start, because once school is in session my emotions go crazy which make me run to food! But instead of packing on the freshman 15, I want to lose the freshman 15!
  • draftyaspen
    Options
    I'm 20. 252 pounds. Wanting to be 135! :) Feel free to add me :)
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Feel free to add me! College sophomore looking to be at 20% body fat. Have fun at school, college is great!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am 21 and a senior in college - studying accounting. I am currently 175 and my goal weight is 130. I got down to 157 last year with MFP (this was while I was living in a dorm eating dorm food, too). I am hoping to make the change to a healthier life for real this time and now I live off-campus so I can prepare all my own food, which I think will help me create better eating habits.

Any college kids feel free to add me! I know the challenges of eating unhealthy dorm food and trying to find time to go to the gym during finals week!
  • kbirdwell08
    kbirdwell08 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i am 22 and in college. i am currently 232 looking to lose about 70lbs. :) add me if you would like! i'm here to support anyone who is willing to try!
  • FreeMaya
    Options
    I'm 18 and looking to loose over a hundred pounds. Any kind of mutual support is welcome. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • MommaSparrow1928
    MommaSparrow1928 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm a college freshman this semester. While I may not be looking to lose as much as you are (my goal is only about 20 lbs), support is great as well (as everything comes in all shapes and sizes)
  • Lose_Weight_101
    Options
    im 18. Around 230 pounds. Feel free to add me!