Body Pump anyone?

Options
I see so many other programs posted about....I just wonder if anyone else is doing any Les Mills programs. Body Pump, Body Flow etc? I LOVE my Body Pump classes and take 2-3 a week through my local Y. Flow is great as well and I look forward to getting brave enough to try spinning.

Replies

• Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the LMP program at home and I love it! :D Had no idea I would like it this much. I'm doing a hybrid of that and Tapout XT until November and then will start Insanity the Asylum Vol2. LMP is pretty cool. I didn't think I'd like it all that much but it has proven me wrong.
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love les mills programs! I do Body Pump 2-3 times a week and I also love Body Attack and Body Combat
  • Cheryl188
    Cheryl188 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love these classes! Pump and Combat are my favorites.
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness yeah I'm a Les Mills addict, I do pump 2 - 3 times a week, body combat 2x a week, attack 2x a week and balance/flow when I can get to a class. I've tried all their programmes apart from BodyVive, CXWorx is great too, and I hope they will bring that to my club soon.
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I want to start body pump, will it help me lose inches??
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have lost 15 inches collectively since starting Body Pump. I love to lift but HATE cardio. This class is cool because it helped me learn lifting, proper form etc. but combines some cardio in there too. Now I am incorporating more cardio in my overall workout. Yes, you will lose inches doing Body Pump!
  • afcgirl
    afcgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I do the LMP at home program. It is amazing!
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What's lmp?
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I like Body Pump because I feel the burn the next day. I can keep up with it even if I have half the weight on my barbell as everyone else. Combined with my cardio (jogging and boxing) it really makes me feel like I have a well-rounded routine.

Your post reminded me to get off the couch and go but it started 10 minutes ago :grumble: Looks like I'll be trying Body Combat today, since that starts in an hour! Maybe after that I'll see what all this Zumba hoopla is!:happy:
  • kfrewin1982
    kfrewin1982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do body attack and two lots of body balance, and going to either do pump or combat on a Saturday from next week, but can't make my mind up.

Going to try them both I think and see which one I prefer.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    It is the only class i go to from time to time but i consider it more cardio than strength training
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I bought les mills pump and do it at home....never could do it exclusively because I do other stuff as well. But it's fun and u def feel the burn. Your legs will b on fire.