Need friends who EAT!

Options

Replies

• LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I eat 1700 calories a day...sometimes 50 under...sometimes 300 over.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • AmitManga
    Options
    That would be me...
  • shortieedwards
    Options
    You can add me.
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have my diary set on 1900 calories. I'm not trying to lose weight, just maintain. Feel free to add me!
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I live for food, that's how I ended up here in the first place!!! Dedicated and committed, so add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Shopaholic4
    Options
    I eat and i'm also going for the sympathy vote, i have NO friends on here!! you would be my first! :-)
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1600-2000 a day, usually zig-zagging. I believe in the eat more to weigh less philosophy, and I've lose 50 lbs doing it so far! I refuse to support or even comment on diaries that eat 1200 or less. Friend me if you want!! :OD
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more MFP friends...both for encouragement and support, but I'd also love to see other people's meals for ideas! Feel free to add me if you meet the following criteria:

1) You are human.
    2) You are losing or maintaining your weight.
    3) You eat real food every day, and you never eat less than 1,200 calories per day. Unless you're throwing up or something. I would make exceptions then. ;)
    4) You FEEL good when you make good food choices!

1) Me
    2) Me
    3) Me
    4) Me

I try to eat well .. (sept PMS chocolate this morning!! first time in 60 days!!!) ... :grumble: :angry:

Low Dairy, Lowwww Sugar, Low Fat, Lots of nuts/seeds/oils/ lots of protein. (and WINE!)

I am losing.. and eating plenty! :laugh:

(and my diary is open to my friends)
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I eat. I also drink. :)
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I fit all requirements aside from #1. I am not human, I am awesome.

:laugh: :drinker:
  • Grizzly_Mike
    Options
    Friend Request Sent!
  • shannonlynne67
    shannonlynne67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I meet all of your criteria and am new here as of today. :smile:
    I love to cook healthy yet simple meals. I am currently on a quest to revamp our diet even more. I have been doing a bit of research on foods and nutrition. Am excited to make even more healthy changes.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    That's definitely me :happy:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    1) You are human.

I find that offensive.
  • dmclea
    Options
    UGH!! I'm trying to eat 3 meals and a couple of snacks and still stay around 1200 cals...but it's hard. I REALLY, REALLY, want to lose the extra weight but I love to eat and I'm a binger by nature.
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I eat closer to 2000+ per day so count me in.
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1550-1800+ cals a day, but I focus more on meeting my nutritional needs...macros (50:25:25 c:p:f) AND micros, and i try to keep my sugar low, geting it mostly from fruit. I am working to lower my body fat percentage (down to 18ish % now) and build muscle. My diary is open to friends, so add me if you like. I'm not one to comment on the number of log in days (unless it's really impressive) or how many calories someone burns walking the dog, but I can offer lots of nutritional and cooking advice, and support and encouragement as needed :o)
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    I struggled to eat over 1000 calories at one point, but then I started doing Insanity and really got a kick up the *kitten* food and fitness wise lol. Now always eat above 1200 calories and love my food. Add me!
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I eat real food, drink a beer after work, and have chocolate every day. And I'm losing weight. request sent!
  • ursula32
    Options
    i love to eat that is my comfort and i love to cook big meals for my family and I my i tried to stay at 1500calories. But I just cant control myself please help me ..