30day shred did ..

Options
NOTHING for me. Counting calories with MFP worked, but I lost NO inches with 30DS, I also GAINED an inch on my arms. I will stick to my airdyne and walking for exercise, with some lifting. I am so upset, I worked very hard doing that workout. I only took 2 days off. I also did extra exercise with it. NO INCHES OFF MY WAIST, that is my trouble zone. I lost 5 pounds, but that was from stopping soda, it always does.

Replies

• FemmeJolie
    FemmeJolie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    though from this experience you may not be a jillian fan- if youre really trying to work on your stomach try her 6 week 6 pack! Its pretty amazing. I had good results and I've seen amazing results from it.
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I have to tie a towel around my waist to do abdominal exercises. I probably wouldn't be able to do that one. I have diastasis recti, and it makes exercising the abs difficult. :( Thank you again
  • anamy90
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and already an inch down on my waist. Different strokes for different folks suppose.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I have to tie a towel around my waist to do abdominal exercises. I probably wouldn't be able to do that one. I have diastasis recti, and it makes exercising the abs difficult. :( Thank you again

oh, did you try doing planks? I gave birth to 6 babies and it really helped mine and it is pretty much gone.

Back to 30ds....yea it did nothing for me too except hurt my knees
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, forgot to mention the pain in the knees...lol. Yes planks, Ive been doing. I will work at it more and report back! Thanks:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!