helloooo myfitnesspal peeps:)

Options
My name is Kelly:) I'm a single mother of three amazing children. They are the loves of my life. That being said I work a lot and spend the rest of my time running to different sports practices and games. I wouldn't change anything. I do have a hard time making fitness a priority...I really want to but it just gets a little tough. Last November I really decided to make a life style change....I lost 28 pounds in 60 days and wow did i feel good. I have managed to keep most of it off..but am looking to reset and get going again:) I know I can do it. Excited to get going...lets dooooo it :)

Replies

• LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. :happy:
  • ladykendrick24
    Options
    Im with you with having three kids and it can be so easy to put yourself last. Taking the time to put yourself first will make you a happier Mom. ( I'm learning lol) You can So do this I'm cheering for you :)
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly. maybe you can do things with the children that would get you some exercise and good quality time with them as well.
    Welcome and good luck.:wink:
  • TinaBasinger
    Options
    Hi, Kelly! Welcome and congrats on your success and for being such a great, loving mom! Definitely let your children see that fitness is a priority of yours, too, and they need to help you find and set aside the time to do your own workouts. You're setting a great example for them and as LadyKendrick says....will make you a happier mom!
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Welcome :)