Let me hear your September goals!

Options

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    My goal is to just get back into tracking my calorie and macros every day and working out consistently. My gym membership expired a couple weeks ago and I just got a new one yesterday. My goal is to go 3x a week... it's really hard for me to fit it into my schedule :'( No excuses, though. I'm going to get up and go before work twice a week and then once on the weekend.
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    mine is to go to the gym 3 times a week every week and to loose at least 4lbs :) xx
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    Keep calories within 1500, eat 100% clean, keep carbs under 150g and protein around 100g, drink 12 cups of water a day (at least)
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Gaining ground on my big lifts...I want triple digits on my squats, Romanian dead lifts, dead lifts and bench press!
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Work out at least 5 days a week (30DS) and maybe add in some extra cardio.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    my goal is to lose my last 2 lbs and then tone and strengthen by doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred which i've already started and am a week into it! :) and my stomach is flatter and more toned than it has been since highschool! :)
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    After finishing c25k about 2 weeks ago:
    - continue to reduce my 5k time to 30 min.,
    - include more hills in my running workouts, and
    - increase my longer runs to 4 mi.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    My goals are to continue with JMBR along with additional cardio, lose 5lbs, complete as many daily mini challenges as possilble and eat healthy.
  • stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    make it to the 15 lb point in weight loss.
  • Mia2891
    Mia2891 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    To make it to the 160's, to be able to run 2 miles without stopping, to be able to do push ups on a flat surface (not just on my stairs) :), and to continue with my upper body strength. I want to be able to do pull ups!!<
    not sure why this is so important to me, but it is.
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    To prepare more of my own meals
    To get within 5 pounds of my goal weight.
    To have at least one 9 mile run before the end of the month...maayyyybeeee 10 miles.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Go to the gym three days a week and stay on track with the Lean phase in Chalean Extreme.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    To get to 6 stone/84lb lost by my birthday 6th October x
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 7.5 lbs and 3 inches off of my abdomen by the end of the month; go to yoga 3 times/wk and run at least 5 km 3 times /wk, in addition to strength training.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    To make it through helping my DD get through all of her testing for breast cancer and surgery to remove the lump without losing track of my good eating habits and continue to lose weight at my current rate of 1.8 pounds per week. I would like to do all that without pulling out my hair or needing to be sedated :laugh:
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have a couple:

Complete the Great North Run (1/2 Marathon) in under 2hr 30min.

Complete a trial Duathlon in under 75 min

Reach 70lb (32kg) lost (only 4lb to go)
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    185 lbs! That's 7 lbs to lose from here.
    Also, to STOP skipping run days... In my defense, I've been sick lately, but I've got to get back too it.
  • littlenoms
    Options
    Finish 30 Day Shred - I'm on day 16!
  • OlibecaMom
    Options
    1. To log food on MFP every day
    2. To recognize, and not allow myself, to emotionally eat.
    3. Start losing weight - again - plateau really sucks.
    4. Continue 4x/week at the gym (this is shockingly the easiest one on the list).
  • revncarmichael
    revncarmichael Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just reset my longer term goal of twenty pounds. End of November for those. I intend to add to my Boot camp on off days, riding my stationary bike, 30 minutes. Walk where ever I can. I have 32lbs off and that is about one third of what I need to lose. Looking forward to the day, I am another size smaller. Just about an inch away. Hooray!