New to the website and looking for friends.

Options
Hello, my name is Ashlee and I am 19 years old. I have had the MFP app on my phone for a long time but I never actually got on the website. I didn't see the point in it so I never added any friends, I just kept track of my calories and that was it. I really wish I got on the website when I got the app. I see that everyone is so nice and supportive. I would like to support and be supported by people who have the same goal as me. Please don't be shy and add me. I am very friendly and will welcome you with open arms. Looking forward to loosing weight with friends and looking and feeling amazing!! <3<3:wink:

Replies

• escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It makes is better to have friends on ere to support one another.. We are all in the same boat with wanting to lose weight so the added encouragement is awesome! Ive added you!
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Woooooo I'll add you! I wish I'd had something like this when I was 19, I think I'd be healthier and happier. But no regrets, I'm here now and everyone here is so supportive and motivating. Good luck :)
  • Smashl33
    Smashl33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! :)
  • Lose_Weight_101
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • monkeymo_64
    monkeymo_64 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I did the same thing as you, haha.
  • jemprecious
    Options
    you can add me as a friend if you like i am new to the site
  • zoe1945
    Options
    Hi you can add me cause I dont know how to add friends :smile:
  • steve_crowther
    steve_crowther Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I am quite new here (60 days) and I have found that friends are key to success. Just that little bit of encouragement every day really helps.
    Good luck!
  • dgr93
    dgr93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! anyone can add my if they like, Id love some more support and am more than willing to provide support to you guys :)
  • bcsharp
    Options
    Hi! my name is Brooke and I would love to have some friends, I will provide support to everyone. Look forward to meeting you!! (:
  • goodecision07
    Options
    Hi guys! My name is Sam. I'd love some more encouragement. I hit my goal for about a month last year and have since rebounded a bit. I love the tracker on this, as it sort of keeps you honest on what you've eaten, and what you really did as a workout. Positive thoughts all around! Wish everyone the best.
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) im always here to offer encouragement & support!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Motivation is a HUGE key to success in getting healthy. Anyone in this thread who needs a little kick in the can, please feel free to add me. My MFPals have helped me get to where I am today and I love returning the favor :)
  • Pema91
    Options
    HI there, I'm new too :) I will add you. See my post on Introduce Yourself to learn some more about me!

Px
  • Glamorous_RN
    Options
    hi and welcome you can add me too :-)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm currently doing the 30 day shred challenge and go on holiday on 17th Oct so that's my motivation at the moment :happy:

Love Stacey x
  • boxkat
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hello! Anyone can add me if they are looking for new friends! 8)
  • howeudoing
    Options
    Hiya. I would be happy for you to add me too. I have not explored how to add yet. I might give it a look in a moment.

I am new here too and am trying to do body building style nutrition and training programme. I have found that using this to keep track is really helping. I hope you find it a useful tool in your programme also.

Sarah
  • renegadecupid
    Options
    Add me up...