Hi new here..lost over 300lbs and about 200 to go!

Options

Replies

• dragonbreederx
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration! <3
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Thank you soo much~
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Susan,
    Welcome to MFP and congratulations on your weight loss accomplishment. :smile: Your storney is very impressive and motivational!!! Life is very precious as you know from experience. Our God is an AWESOME GOD and he spared your life. :heart: You are such an inspiration to me and I will be here for you to help you through your weight loss journey. "I (we) can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me (us)". Feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • julesribar
    julesribar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and so happy you made it here to mfp!!! Add me as your your friend if you would like. :flowerforyou:
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Welcome to MFP! I love it and I'm sure you will too. God bless the rest of your weight lost and lifes journey!
  • bshawrunner
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations - you are an amazing woman! We are all cheering for you - good luck on the rest of the journey.
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Aww..you are soo sweet..hopefully we can all help each other
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow, truly amazing! Good luck in the rest of your journey. You've got this.
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    Hi..My names Susan Meeks..I am new on here..I am on a weight loss, and health journey like the rest of you. Last Nov thru the end of Feb.I was in a long term acute care hospital..was on two forms of life support..could not walk .or talk, was on a vent.and trach..and 660 lbs..TODAY..I have lost over 300lbs..and am working out at least 3 times a week and usually more. I still have along way to go..with me this is a addiction..and it is strong..but GOD has brought me back from deaths door..and I am grateful.I will fight this fight with everything I have...would love give any support I can.and also learn things.that the rest of you are doing on your own journey.and get support..Hope you all have a great day..and look forward to meeting you!

VERY inspiring! Feel free to add me! Way to go!
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Your message brought me to tears~ I feel like HIS purpose for me is just this to share my story..but days I don't think my story is that important.you know all the lowself worth that goes along with this inner beast..also to me as a addiction..but..there are fewer days than they used to be..soo..Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for the kind words..my dream, my passion now to help others who feel helpless and hopeless..and show them..that NOTHING Is IMPOSSIBLE with HIM..and determination to LIVE!~
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    Wow you have done amazing well done keep it up you can do it:)
  • ReneeCK
    ReneeCK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    300 pounds?! that is AMAZING!!!! If you can do it, surely you are motivation for others struggling! GO YOU!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration.Amazing job so far,keep up the great work :happy: .
  • claw0416
    Options
    Hi..My names Susan Meeks..I am new on here..I am on a weight loss, and health journey like the rest of you. Last Nov thru the end of Feb.I was in a long term acute care hospital..was on two forms of life support..could not walk .or talk, was on a vent.and trach..and 660 lbs..TODAY..I have lost over 300lbs..and am working out at least 3 times a week and usually more. I still have along way to go..with me this is a addiction..and it is strong..but GOD has brought me back from deaths door..and I am grateful.I will fight this fight with everything I have...would love give any support I can.and also learn things.that the rest of you are doing on your own journey.and get support..Hope you all have a great day..and look forward to meeting you!

Welcome to MFP! Congrats on your success! You are are true motivator for me and many others out there. Walking your same path..Keep up the great work! Its great to see a fellow Georgia Peach here too! We currently live in Columbus/Fort Benning area was from the Gwinnett County area..
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    I don`t know you but I am really proud of you! well done and amazing job!!!
    keep up the great work what an inspiration!
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look how far you've come! Keep up the great work. You are truely an inspiration!
  • Holstering
    Options
    Beejeebus. Rock it, lady.
  • cherokeebunnie
    cherokeebunnie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello
    First let me say that your story is amazing. :happy: Please feel free to add me if you would like. Your story is an insperation.
  • badnana9
    Options
    You are amazing! I have battled that addiction all my life, with success and failure. Congratulations, you got this!!!!!!