ugh...really?

Options
13»

Replies

• DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    21 isn't that much older than high school.

Though when I was 21, I did want to see at least some small progress beyond high school absurdities.

What gets annoying is when people, in a dating context, play little high school games when they are long past high school.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    you know what I hate? I hate people in my age group, they are all like middle aged, big mortgages, lots of children running around, trying to get back in shape, I mean, like, you know, what gives????
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    no offense, but this post emulates exactly what you hate.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    :grumble: one thing I cannot stand are women who are in my age group, its like they're still in high school mode. its like they dont have a off switch at all!

She trolls hard for the money.
  • Substances
    Substances Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You know what I hate?
    People my age. I mean, goodness, they're out just trying to live their lives and party a little bit before graduating from college and perhaps settling down with a family.
    DRINKING on a SATURDAY NIGHT?! The HORROR.

No, really, it would help if there were a tad bit more details as to what the girls did. Like, for instance, fighting over a man. I've always thought that was rather immature and reserved for middle school girls, or younger high school girls. Especially so if he cheated.
  • MelStrey
    Options
    :grumble: one thing I cannot stand are women who are in my age group, its like they're still in high school mode. its like they dont have a off switch at all!

I think you need to read this article : http://www.dailywritingtips.com/when-to-use-an/
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

trolling pays?
    man, did i get in the wrong profession.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    the cattiness never goes away. suck it up buttercup, and learn to live with it! best to ignore it!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    You know what I hate?
    People my age. I mean, goodness, they're out just trying to live their lives and party a little bit before graduating from college and perhaps settling down with a family.
    DRINKING on a SATURDAY NIGHT?! The HORROR.

No, really, it would help if there were a tad bit more details as to what the girls did. Like, for instance, fighting over a man. I've always thought that was rather immature and reserved for middle school girls, or younger high school girls. Especially so if he cheated.

hey now!
    I'm settled down with house, kids, husband, in no particular order and I'm going out to party tonight! Fun isn't just for the under 20somethings!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

trolling pays?
    man, did i get in the wrong profession.

With the amount of trolls popping up around here, it sure seems like it pays.