What's cookin?

Options
I am making steamed veggies (chard, bok choy, shiritaki mushrooms)

Two kinds of roasted tomato sauce. One with basil and garlic and the other with a mixture of roasted peppers and onion.

Also roasting a mixture of potatoes (purple, new, yellow, sweet potato and yam),

What's cookin at your house?

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Nothing, but I clobbered a 12oz New York Strip steak and a buttload of green beans a little while ago.

I have no clue what I'll eat later, but it will involve animals.
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    Tonight I have some chicken in a crock pot with some bbq sauce to make a type of "pulled pork".
    I'll also cook for my family potatoes and brocolli but I'll leave out the potatoes and double up on my portion of brocolli. I don't need unnecessary carbs today.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    ham, snap peas, fried potatoes and rolls :) Mmmm'a.
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Pan fried Cod in olive oil, steamed broccoli with a little cheddar cheese, and sweet corn on the cob.
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ranger IPA. Was supposed to go the cinema cafe (nice little place where you can drink beer/wine and eat dinner while watching your movie) but hubby is still asleep and I can't wake him. So when I finish off my yummy IPA I'm going for a nice loooooooong walk.
  • mesatal
    Options
    THIS ALL SOUNDS SCRUMPTIOUS!!! jazee11
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Broccoli bites from dashingdish.com and a 4 egg white omelet with spinach, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and Morningstar chicken. Yummy!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    smallbeefwatermelon.JPG

I did this last week, sirloin watermelon salad with basil, cilantro balsamic vinegar and some citrus sea salt :)

:drinker:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Having honey brined turkey breast and fresh corn on the cob. Kinda like Thanksgiving without all the trimmings. :)
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    Paleo Ropa Viega in the crockpot, with faux "cuban rice" made out of riced cauliflower. Nom nom.
  • leiloob
    leiloob Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken with sauteed green, red, and fresh banana peppers! I did top it with a little cheese though!!!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's chicken breasts on the grill with a Hawaiian marinade, fresh corn on the cob, and salads. I don't like to cook so I try to keep it simple.

:laugh:
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Chile verde cooking in the crock pot.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Finished cooking about an hour ago but I'm still sitting down to recuperate because it turned out to be a semi-vicious upper arm workout. :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Elen_Sia/view/the-recipe-that-grew-and-grew-healthy-beef-enchiladas-415701
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Just finished making pasta! Pepper jack cheese, organic pasta, and roasted garlic, parmesean, and tomato sauce over it :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I made a delicous turkey sandwich for lunch and cottage cheese with peaches for snack. I was going to make spaghetti and meatballs tonight since it's fairly easy to make and forget while I continue moving... but we may be going out to a farewell party.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make a healthier version of Emerill's baked brussels sprouts, bacon and cheese. Using turkey sausage, and about half the cheese. It's quite tasty.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/recipe?id=9046668
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Going to make a quick beef/veggie/gyoza soup for dinner.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Options
    Chile and lime baked chicken burger (no bread),mango and black bean jasmine rice,and roasted asparagus and brussel sprouts :)9391090.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Beef quesadillas with homemade refried beans